1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Conformationaly sound bloodlines...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Julez, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Julez

Julez Big Dog

I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on what would be a good bloodline to look at to try and find a pup that would have the drive, but would also win in the show ring??

2. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Anything you would like

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Get your money right n hit up tom garner

4. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

Try Tatonka Kennels

It´s Sorrells, they might be what you are looking for!

5. Suggest kennels but no links.

OP they can all throw nice ones, they can all throw shit. I'd worry much more about looking at the parents of the the pup you're looking at and the people who produced it.

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Yep u may wanna try tatonka kennels also

7. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Sorrell's dogs are great for conformation, weight pull, ring work, therapy work, etc.. They have lot's of drive and high intelligence. There are a few good breeders with the line..

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Those Boogieman dogs...

9. zohan

zohan Pup

i like boogie dogs too

10. Julez

Julez Big Dog

links?? lol

11. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Another thing... from my experience, most good breeders don't advertise puppys openly online... its a "who you know" kind of thing... soooo...... considering I have been away for some time, I have lost all my contacts....

12. hardluck

hardluck Banned

Hey Boggieman you work with these guys? that boogie blood is built nicely

*Sorry no links*

13. Julez

Julez Big Dog

OOOOOO!! nice!!!

14. I have in the past, but wouldn't again.

As far as I'm concerned I have the best Boogieman blood available :) I've done an outcross that produced the little bitch in my avatar and a brother. They are going to be some kickass dogs I think. Working on doing a couple breedings this year.....and no I don't have a website.

Dogs that were produced here.

2 best puppies, 2 best opposites, and Bronson with his champions cup at the New Mexico show last summer. This is just one show. They all do pretty well most of the time.

[​IMG]

15. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Ever sell anything?

16. Very seldom.

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

well you better get ready to for my ole lady LOL or she will be on here flogging your ass aww hell you'd prolly like that anyway LMAO

18. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Im going to keep looking around... any other links?

19. Links to kennels with pups for sale is not allowed. Do not post links. You can say the name, do not post the link.

20. The bitch I bred Bronson to didn't take :( Had an ultrasound done and nothing in there :( Gonna try again next heat. Should be about 4 months. Got a couple others in mind but haven't made up my mind what to do with em yet.