1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Copenhagen black

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by war machine, Oct 30, 2015.

1. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Anyone else excited for the seasonal return of Copenhagen black?

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Personally I am a Wintergreen man.Thats the only flavor I have ever dipped .Skoal.

3. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Cope wintergreen is my go to. I'll break up the routine with the occasional can of southern blend. I used to chew the cope black about a decade ago then they made it seasonal. It's not too bad for a bourbon flavored dip.

4. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

im more of a cop wintergreen long cut type of guy......however, ill grab a pack of pouches from timeto time, keep tellin myself its healthier....LMAO

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I like the pouches lol,,,not quite strong enough but I agree about them being healthier .

6. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

I'll take Red Man or Beech Nut over the others, but the snus packs are a second choice.