1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

correct ADBA blues?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by americandream, Nov 22, 2005.

1. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

agreed........

2. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

its not about your opinion when it comes to the standard it has been set the only ones out of standard i see are the ones specified as ukc not every pit has to weigh 20 pounds the dogs i see look every bit the part

3. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Here's My blue dog HVK's Bane. He weighs about 52 pounds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. americandream

americandream Top Dog

wow there are very nice adba blues here, it just makes me think what mine will look like when hes all grown up. right now he is 5 months and 40 lbs. in this pic he is 4 and a half months. (a couple weeks after i got him) he is still very very chubby. you can see his rolls on his back lol.

Attached Files:

5. here is my ADBA registered blue female "NADIA" .... she one Best blue "Fun Class" at AADR nationals.. no points awarded but im still DAMN proud of my girl....

blue aka "Dozer" has conformation points with AADR ( All American Dog Registry) not ADBA ... but he is ADBA standard blue ...i guess is what the post is about and what americandream is lookin for :D

Attached Files:

6. americandream

americandream Top Dog

DAMN RIGHT!!! wow nice blue!!!!

i would love to have a blue that looks identical to rebel's red ace. you never know. :)
    i can sort tell my blue is gunna have some long legs. and and a very nice tuck. but im not sure about thickness........

anyone else got any good adba blues? how about old pics??

thanks everyone for your great posts!!!

7. here is Popeye he is full grown and about 55 # ...

Attached Files:

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

still kinda looks like a pup. :) very cute. here is a pic of my pup stacking at 4 and a half months still very fat......... but good form.

Attached Files:

9. nice dog...cant tell his conformation all that well by the pics...but nice lookin blue