1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Could it Get Any Sicker?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by catcher T, Mar 16, 2007.

1. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah I heard about that they suck big time

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Good for you on how to teach your girls to screen boys,,,that is the best way to be proactive,,,get them to see the B.S. before it starts,,,that is what I taught my daughter,,,she takes no crap at all,,,she is amazing,,,its funny cause she is beautiful and we have had a few stalkers,,she is in my gallary with Roxy,,,I tell people that looks don't matter she can still kick ass,,,LOL

3. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

How sad. Makes you want to keep your animals and children within an arm's reach at all times. A little boy was just found in a trashbag in my hometown this week, too. The world is in trouble. :(

4. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

what is up with that? omg,,,not to far from me is where the guy murdered his wife and chopped her up,,,they found her torso in a garbage can in the garage,,yikes,,,then today there was a body found just about 2 miles from me,,haven't heard any news on that yet,,,it just sickens me,,especailly kids

5. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/4656928.html

MINNEAPOLIS — A man suspected of cutting the head off a teenage girl's dog and leaving it at her front door in a gift-wrapped box was in jail today on suspicion of terrorist threats.
    The 24-year-old man, who was not immediately charged, used to date Crystal Brown, the girl's grandmother said. Crystal, 17, immediately told police she suspected him because he expressed jealousy after she ended a relationship with him and dated someone else, her grandmother Shirley Brown said.

"I think I can sleep a lot better now," said Crystal, who found Valentine's Day candy and a garbage bag containing her pet's head in the box. "It will make me feel way safer. Now we can walk around the whole block."

Police said the man lived a few blocks from the home Crystal shares with her grandmother.

"He was a neighbor. He ate at my table. I've given him rides to work," Shirley Brown said. "I befriended this kid."

Crystal was devastated last month when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, went missing. Two weeks later, the gift box addressed to Crystal was found at her front door.

Janet Hafner, a spokeswoman for the Ramsey County attorney's office, said the man may be charged today. If so, he would make his first court appearance later in the day.

Crystal has a new puppy, named Diesel. Her grandmother said they are bonding after just a few short weeks.

The case drew widespread media attention. The television show America's Most Wanted posted the case on its Web site, and donations pushed a $2,500 reward offered by the Humane Society of the United States to $20,000.

Dale Bartlett, the Humane Society's deputy manager for animal cruelty issues, said it's the most generous response the organization has ever seen to an award. He said the Browns could themselves be eligible for the award, since they apparently led police to the suspect.

"After what they've been through, I can't think of anyone I would rather see the award go to," Bartlett said. He said that determination will be made after a conviction in the case, with input from investigators who worked on the case.

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

hmmmm maybe a loose running dog in neighborhood that wasn't being kept up,,, you never know,,, maybe it was done to say keep your animals up,,, there is so sick mo fo 's out there,,,,but it was just a border collie,,,,jesus,,,help these folks,,,,lol

7. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I think it would really be cool if they gave this girl the money for the reward. I think she deserves it after having to go through that trauma. The guy deserves to be shot.