1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Couple of things...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Bubba, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

Couple of things....to those that these apply to...

1. A bulldog should not be used or treated or trained as a guard dog, you're going against its nature...stop.
    2. Just because you own a female, she doesn't need to be bred...there are too many bulldogs out there that aren't quality animals...stop.

Gotta use our heads a bit folks...just a few things thats been irking me lately...
    BB

2. Icarus

Icarus O.APBT'S

I second that!

3. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

2 excellent points my brother! Everyone needs to read this!!

4. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

Damnit How more to the POINT can you be!! I agree 150%

5. gator

gator Big Dog

This isnt meant to rain on anyones parade but if people dont understand those 2 things they dont need to be around bulldogs.

6. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I knew I wanted to brings this back...so I did ...

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

8. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Good post.

9. Tcarter

Tcarter Pup

now what about protection work or shtz

10. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

Protection work, no. Sch training based on prey drive, I'm ok with that, but I know I'm not in the majority.

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

A bullldogs teath should not toutch a human with ill intent. Period. Point blank.