1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

courtesy scratch ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by STONEY, Aug 21, 2014.

1. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

The only time I've ever been aware of a courtesy is when somebody picks up, and is trying to see if it wants to continue or not..........There is no other reason.

2. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I completely and fully understand the Cajun Rules and why they were created. And Scratching to Win is already in the cajun rules under a certain situation. Please let me know how it would hurt the rules having it in place all the time. And for people who are asking yes in the case of an out of holds count if the down down dog dosent scratch and the other dog dosent scratch to win it ends in a draw.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

excektly .....thats it ..
    no scratch means no more chance for this peticular dog
    this is only possible one time ...

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Yes scratch to win is already in the Cajun Rules. The only time scratch to win is allowed is on a OUT OF HOLDS COUNT and only on the first scratch of each dog, if one dog doesnt scratch the other dog is to scratch to win , if the both dogs do NOT scratch its considered a Draw BUT if both dogs complete there scratches its scratch in turn UNTILL one dog quits.

See if you really understood what I wrote above it should be clear as day as to WHY it would hurt the rules having it in place all the time.