1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Crenshaw's Ch Gator.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by The Watcher, Oct 6, 2005.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Great job, fiddy! Now, how do we get T. to let us have Dragon so we can run away with him......;) :D

3. The Watcher

lol, I got a plan..... u hold her down. I will grab D.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2005
  4. I did have a chance to check it... out finally:D and ya did do a damn good job on it... great readin ;)

5. You Damn right I printed it.

I love you fifty!

Keep them coming....

6. The Watcher

WOW? LOVE?

7. Now....if there were historical videos..........I would ask you to mar....I guess that may be taking it too far. lol

8. The Watcher

PRENUMP.........?

9. Well......I am shocked.....What happened to true love and all that jazz?

10. KuyaJames33

KuyaJames33 Big Dog

hey fifty, i just got a pup from cold steel pits off the last DRAGON X POISON litter. She's about 14 wks and I love the way she acts. Checked out your website and saw Rennasaince Man, he looks really good.

11. The Watcher

hey KuyaJames33, nice to meet ya... Im glad to see ya picked a good place to buy a pup. Whats ur girls name?

ps SFK's got an aunt to Athena "Trixie" and a older bro "Rampage"

12. The Watcher

13. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I'm lovin this shit right here!

14. The Watcher

.............. ;)

15. I don't know who wrote that but you may find it even more interesting to look a little further back into those pedigrees.

According to what their pedigree reads, REDBOY was a Colby dog as was Finely's CH BO. The writer of that article states that RASCAL JR aka CH TOJO is the key but I submit to you that the key dog in the REBOY/JEEP or REDBOY/RASCAL/JEEP crosses is CH HONEYBUNCH. Look at the pedigree for that CH GATOR dog. CH HONEYBUNCH appears 4 times in 4 generations.

Now, according to her paperwork, CH HONEYBUNCH was heavy DIBO which goes back to the old Feely breedings. Con Feely was a well known game dog breeder in the Chicago area. Some of his breedings went back to Lloyd's PILOT and the old Gas House strain. Lloyd's PILOT was an import and not much is known about his breeding. The Gas House strain was founded around a bitch known as Sweeny's FLY. She whelped the famous McDonald's GRIP which later became known as the GAS HOUSE DOG. Both FLY and GRIP were imported to the US in the 1870's.

The basis for this scribble of mine? We call them crosses now but what we are really doing is reinventing the wheel. Colby, Pilot and Feely all bred dogs together. Later breeders developed their own strains from these dogs and now we are putting them back together and guess what? They work great!

If only we could look into the old pedigrees and writings of some of these dogmen from days past!

Great job on that web page! It got me thinking and breaking out some old pedigrees. I appreciate that sir!

16. The Watcher

tks for ur imput.
    I may revise it to suit ur taste.

17. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

curious? how many champions has he produced? pm me. thanks.

18. The Watcher

be a better question for T, unless ur takin it somewhere else?

and which one is "he"?

19. The Watcher

dang how that happen?

20. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I disagree. There are way, way to many individual dogs that come from the original strain to ever remotely begin to re-establish the original blood. To many outcrosses, to many curs that are bred for there papers only, to many false papers, that is why one cannot rely on anything farther back then 4-5 generations to establish a family or strain. This is why it is so important to only breed those representatives that truly are worthy. You can never get ahead by working backwards. No offense is meant by this. It is only my views & the views of those teaching me. But as an example, How many Pure Colby dogs do you here about running in the fast-lane? I have nothing against these dogs at all. But it is a fact that over time the negative will begin to outweigh the positive if you stay to tight.

The Watcher likes this.