1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cross post on Tom

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Attila, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

OK Before you read this is from a friend of mine in Texas. Name withheld.. Got permission from Marty before my post to make sure he was cool with it. I also got word that SPCA is taking his dogs. I don't know what to do for that. Doesn't seem right but we know how those commies do. God I feel so bad for his family. And now the SPCA is screwing them further. Don't seem right.

Thanks
    Attila Magyar/ WB

Thanks for your nice email. Yes, I am really haunted by what happened to
    > Tom. That is a horrible thing. And for what? Damn... Money has no
    > value
    > when you are dead and he gave them all he had in the house. And they
    > still
    > killed him and his bulldog... ugh.
    >
    > The info is from someone who did not know Tom well but was doing a
    > breeding
    > with the dogs and Tom also had given him a pup. It's posted on a forum
    > that
    > does not get a lot of traffic but it is in the Public Discussion area. So
    > I
    > can not see the harm in sending you the link to the forum and the page.
    >
    > http://theoldbull.proboards51.com/
    >
    > http://theoldbull.proboards51.com/index.cgi?board=open&action=display&thread=1154478228
    >
    > Feel free to send it to Marty. I won't post it as I am not a regular on
    > gamedog so no one knows me there. But the way Tom's murder went down is
    > awful. I hope they will find the killers, they need to be culled...

2. Suki

Suki Guest

...I am speechless....

that is sooooooo unbelieveably, F'ing sad....
    I hope those bastards rot in hell.

Prayers to that poor family, and their dogs.

R.I.P. :mad:

sick, f'ing world...

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

May God bless his family in this time of need. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

4. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

This is truly sickening. I am so sorry for all of those who know the man and his family and admire his dogs...

5. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Have Tom's dogs already been taken? Is there a way to help them?

I am sure he would not want his dogs to die like this. And you know if the SPCA takes them, they will kill them.

Anyone in TX able to help?

6. runt

runt Big Dog

Rip,my prayers go out to his family:(

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm speechless too. I honestly don't understand people today....liars, thieves, murderers....people who don't amount to anything.

I wish their was something we can do, but we all know what will happen, or what might already be happening, if the SPCA/Animal Control gets their hands on this case. This will be their claim to fame such as the LASPCA got their 15 min. from Mr. B.

I'll be praying for his wife & especially for his kids & I hope that those beautiful aniamls get spared.

8. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

It's called greed! When people over hear of what others have, they want a piece of it at all costs. Life or death means nothing to low-lifes in it for the all mighty buck!

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks you just asked what was to be my next post. Please if any one in Texas can help this poor family and the dogs Please do. I actually cried for this family and I have not cried sence my only child died. It is just sickning I have a 16 foot trailer and two trucks that I can assist any one willing to get these dogs if possible. I could house some also not enough to put much of a dent in that yard but maybe 10 or so. I could feed many more but I don't have that many more kennels ready to house them. 10 would be my limit. I could rent a UHall to help I don't mind and I live not far from Texas any way. Sence I have been on this site I have mellowed out some and have compassion. Damn it. Somebody better take advantage of it because it is new for me. I can't imagine her pain and the kids. It is phuked up.[​IMG] I want to hunt them down. It would have to be a slow death.

10. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

maybe this is a long shot, but if the family and dogs are in TX, maybe someone can contact Leah at Spindletop Refuge?? maybe she can help the dogs???

11. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

jesus christ what a way to go, those damn animals need to be tortured for doing something like that. Damn i wish i had the funds to help because i have about 15 acres in the mountains where i could house most of the dogs but there is no way i could afford to take care of all of them. Damnit there has got to be someone in texas that can take these dogs, he has some of the best around we can't let them go to waste

12. TabDogs

TabDogs CH Dog

It is funny how things get twisted in the internet. thats all i can say.

13. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

this makes me sick to my stomach.....

my prayers go to his family, and those poor dogs...

14. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

What do ya mean Tabdogs?

15. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

I am sorry for my ignorance. But could someone please tell me what happened? Or at least point me to the info. I am in Texas so maybe I can help somehow.

16. maximusab

maximusab Big Dog

Thank you 33MTA3. I wasn't aware of this. So this gentleman had a yard?(again my ignorance) What kind of dogs did he feed? This really pisses me off. These freaking low-lifes are out of control.

17. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

pardon the french but,,,they need to have their nuts cut and let sit there and watch themself bleed to death,,, i don't have a bit of symphthy for the pricks that'll do something like that to tom

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Oh no don't send me any money I have enough to do what ever. I just don't know what to do. I have a truck and a 16 foot car hauler. I don't really know if their is any thing we can do or is to be done. Send her flowers and cards I really am stumped. I am still Military minded so some one near the family would have to tell me if they need help. That is all I can say. I am at a loss as to how to act on this. In my mind I think about finding the creeps the old way. A rifle, a pare of bolt cutters to cut off fingers to get information off the street or from the natives of the area. I am not good at that civilian crap so I will do some one normal minded will have to lead. If you want to donate send it to the family. I am just open to help if needed. I can cover my cost if they need me or just need what ever I just need to know what.

I really just can't believe shit like this happens here. I think they should hire people like me to find these punks and let that big fat cop give traffic tickets and stay out of our way. It isn't hard to nail down people like that. Any one chicken shit enough to do that to a family that isn't armed ain't worth a goats fart. Face down in a ditch is how they should be found with their parts in their mouth.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Game for a hunt? Mustang express my brother. Name your tool of choice I am sure to have one. or seven lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2006
  20. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

the old way--- what old way,,, when they stole from me twice i found out who both time and they payed dearly for there actions,,,didn't press charges though,,pressed the big red button...lol seriously,,, they got the point and then some,,, what's the old saying --punishment fit the crime- paybacks a bitch,, if i personally knew them i'd help and find the pricks,,,i put pics of the starved dog on the second page AM.