1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cummings"red Fox"

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by runt, Dec 8, 2005.

1. runt

runt Big Dog

Cummings"red Fox"

I just wanted to know do anybody know how old he was when he died? Because I find him in a couple of my dogs peds. a lot,some in like the 6th. gen. and as far back as the 12th. and I read that ZEBO killed him in a yard accident when fox got off the chain and ran into him,I thought zebo was before foxes time.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
  2. zattara

zattara Pup

Re: Cummings"red Fox"

zebo killed red fox after his 4. match in grady Cummings farm.

3. NGK

NGK Top Dog

I heard the story different, Zebo was loose and Red Fox was so wrapped in his chain he could barely move, Grady almost shot Zebo and if it wasn't for Mountain man coming to get Zebo in short order 2 dogs were gonna get burried that day.

4. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

why ??? hardly zebo's fault he did what he was bred to do. if its true GC sounds like an idiot.shit happens.

5. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Had a very good bitch off red fox Ch Brandy . When breed to GR CH buck she produced a whole good litter.