1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Cur or not...........

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by dog-man, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

haha, effin @$$hole. dont you just hate em ? :rolleyes:

2. Ok but you gotta see things from our perspective.....regardless of why you are here your ethics when it comes to dogs is extremely questionable. I NEVER judge another, I am the last person to palce judgement especially on a stranger but when you are jeopardizing the reputation of the breed that so many people have spent generations trying to preserve its kinda hard to value your true intentions. For lack of better words you are asking why your dog isnt aggressive........we are asking why does it need to if its just a house dog and you want to cur it? Thats a little extreme for a house dog dontcha think?

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

First of all homeboy, i don't care what this topic is about, everytime u come on here and ask a dumb @$$ question im gonna call u out for what u did just so everyone knows who they are dealing with. So what are u makin up papers for ur dog now, cause when we had our discussion a while back u had no clue how he was bred, oh but all of a sudden now u do. lol what a joke. Unlike urself, i don't hide shit, its known that my dog is a mutt, im not tryin to pass him off as somethin that he is not, and thats also why he's fixed and will never produce more mutts, but u sir are intentionally producing mutts hmmm go figure, u know what ur dogs not the cur U ARE

4. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm confused.... so, the Neo is the Mom to the pup?

5. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

and the pitbull is the dad, that is correct

6. Michele

Michele Guest

one big happy family..

you are the breeder if the Neo is the mom and APBT is the dad. You are quite the character.

7. dog-man

dog-man Big Dog

BoiBoi, I put my dogs ped to prove my dogs is infact registered now if you or anyone thinks its fake, i really dont care, i know what i have and am content with it, unless you come to my yard and actually look at what i got this discusion is pointless buddy. ITs true i have a bandog dog and if you knew a lil about that breed you would know what im talking about , but hey your fixated in just one breed , keep your lil ignorat comments to yourself.

[[we are asking why does it need to if its just a house dog and you want to cur it? Thats a little extreme for a house dog dontcha think?]]

My dog is fully registered with AADR and thinking about dual registering him with ADBA in the near future, I plan on showing him and possible do some pulling. I think you meant to say "cull it" right, as i dont know how to cur a dog lol................

8. So what does his play routine have to do with pulling? To get back on topic I guess I dont see the actual problem. But like I said before you'd be smart to utilize his obvious self control because if you are going to get him into pulling its not just about strapping him in and lettin him go.....you have to prove his training and get him top pull on command and stop on command. I'd think you'd be more concerned with proper pulling techniques, gear, adnd strengthening......ok I'm rambling now because I dont knwo what your actual question or issuie is aside from him playing nicely with his family dogs

9. Michele

Michele Guest

i think this is his main question. I'm not an expert, but maybe, IMO, the adult apbt tolerates the pup because he knows it's a pup.

10. Ah ha, Michelle found the question!!!And my answer to this would be....if you've ever watched a wold pack ( gameness not even a issue, ha ha) you'll see this is very common with the younger pups. Keep in mind that you dont need to train a pit bull to reacct when the time is right, tjhats why they say dont train your pit bull to be a guard dog. If and when there is a time when he needs to step up he will. I understand you want to test this but you have to have a certain level of confidence in your dog

11. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Um yea well the ped u posted doesn't work there buddy.

http://www.mydogbreeds.com/dog-breeds/bandog.asp

dude it doesn't take much to research any breed of dog, in the site above it clearly states that a bandog is a mix of different breeds, AKA a mutt.

12. simms

simms CH Dog

Cant view the ped, please re-post it.

13. dog-man

dog-man Big Dog

Sorry about the ped, i could of swear it worked, try it this time http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.co...p?dog_id=166651 .

BoiBoi, i dont know if you forgot to take your pills today or what man, but it seems you always hold a grudge with me, i never said the bandog is pure bred, there is the beuty, the best of both worlds. The info of that link is pretty brief on the bandog breed, try this one our its more complete.

http://www.moloss.com/brd/ab/b001/

To everyone interested to know why I bred my female neo mastiff to my game bred pitbull, is because im very into protection breeds aswell, and i see the bandog as the complete package, the agility, heart, stamina, prey drive of the pitbull, blended in with the courage, size, temperment, natural guardian instinct, defense drive of the neapolitan mastiff , brings the ultimate dog in "my opinion" , a dog thats not only fast and agile, but has size and strength and will protect its family members with its life if need it be. I have owned my neo mastiff since puppy, and know very well her temperament, her health and her abilities as a guard dog, i do admit maybe i jumped the gun to fast on breeding her to Achilles my pitbull, as i owned him since he was 7 months old and do not know his past to well, in this 1st and only time breeding , all the puppies went to family members and close friends, all these people are capable for raising a bandog, i as owner of both dogs had pick of the litter, and let me tell you , she has a lot of promise, she already thinks she can take on her papa lol, but not her mama just yet, only time will tell.

14. Okbut if you had any knowelgde of the APBT you would have already known that they make terrible guard dogs.....you have to see it from our point, it just dosnt make senseI mean AT LEAST a Dogo, Dobie, Rottie, GSD would make sense but again pit bulls are not protection dogs

15. If you say the 80 s you mean 1880-1890...well that would be right. I would say about 50 years ago you could find a good working-type-mastiff ( in spain or italy) but the show breeding destroyed all.....especially from 1970 till 1990 they made this dogs to poor joke-creatures. Look at old pictures from 1910-1940 and you find well build doge de bordeaux ,neos or pressas. You know how doge de bordeaux breeder selected their dogs from 1960-1980? Well, they looked at the puppy, if he had a black mask...good. If not...culled! Thousands of puppys died that way. THATS inhuman AND stupid. And now look at this poor creatures. Poor fat cripple.

16. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

First off, Dog-Man, posting a pedigree doesn't prove your dog is registered. Every dog in the world has a pedigree, it is simply a family tree. Hell, now-a-days, even Registration Papers don't mean the dog is pure. You can hang papers with ADBA/AADR quicker than you can say pure bred!

Oh yeah, and shame on you for breeding two dogs who have no business being bred together in the first place:mad: :confused:

1 person likes this.
  17. Suki

Suki Guest

gutta echo this, ...
    and can only shake my head.....

18. my almost 2 year old male lets my 7 month old puppies run over him all the time. he plays defense all the time when they come at him.......that was till the other day when he had enough and put them right in their place. both of them, almost at the same time. the adult dogs aren't stupid. they know a youngster just like we do. i would expect "MOST" would tolerate puppies unless it be a food, toy, or something of that nature issue. of course never leave them unsupervised.

edit: wow i wasn't to the part of the thread where the dumbass breeding came up. shame on you! :(:mad::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  19. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

My 3 year old Chloe is Game-bred and is a complete bitch to grown dogs but, she lets the pups terrorize her and is very good with them.

20. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

You know, my 19 mth old male will play all day with pups, and turn around and try to tussle with another dog (not ours). He does the same thing with children, he is nice and gentle, no sudden movements and a 2 year old could walk up to his chain spot and he would just lay there. If I walk out there, he's jumping around like a damn fool, jumping up in my face to lick me, LOL. Completely different. Dogs just know when they can relax and when it's time to get BUSY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.