1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Curs vs Unproven

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Aug 16, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

So I have a quick question, how come most people refer to dogs that are untested as curs? The reason why I ask this is because I have seen a few members here point out that they "don't have gamedogs but own curs" and I am just wondering, would it be accurate to lump untested dogs with curs? You can very well have a firecracker there. I realize that the sport is illegal now but why not just categorize them as untested?

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

the general rule is its a cur until PROVEN otherwhise. but i agree u have a point