1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Darkness Vs the Blue dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big Game, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I was looking threw my photobucket pictures today and a certian group of pictures had me cracking up so I thought I'd share. Here is the deal, you know how thay say the more time you spend with youre dog the more you act like youre dog and vice versa. Well I'm ashamed to tell you I think I may have turned my boy Darkness into a sort of raceist. He hates blue dogs! lol IM not jokeing ether. He hates all dogs period but there is a special dark corner in his heart reserved for blue bulldogs.Rotfl. The real reason he has sutch distaste for blue dogs is as follows. He takes a walk everyday. Same route everyday since he was a lil pup. About half way threw this route is a blue bulldog. This is the only Dominate minded dog he encounters on a regular bassis. Since Darkness was like 15 weeks he could not believe another dog would have the audacity to take a dominate posture and even worse bark back at him. His hate for this dog is unmatched by any hate I've ever seen with my own 2 eyes ROTFL.
    These pictures are from Darknesses first show. Somehow we ended up side by side with a blue dog. Asfar as Darkness was conserned this was the only dog at the whole show lol. He was flipping out and would not take his eyes of of this dog lol here are some of the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Dats a good boy...

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

LOL CLK, Yes he is:D

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

It'd been awful if that leash broke:D:D LOL

5. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

Is that at ADBA show? I am guessing?

Your boy looks good......I am a fan of some blue dogs, as long as they're 'built' like we all like em'.

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Yea that would have ben a bad situation Ghost lol, Moot, Yep that was an adba show. I dont mind some blues,but it is pritty rare that I truely Like one. Not the dog in this picture but another blue dog tryed to bite the Judge at this show:eek:

7. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I just took a video of Darkness flipping out on his arch nemissis "the blue dog from round the corner" on his daily walk. if I can ever figure out how to get it from my cell onto the net I'll post it in this thread.

8. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

That black dog is beautiful. :)

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I like the color blue,just not when it's on a APBT.Supposed to be rare but there's about a million of them it seems,couldn't throw a dead cat without hitting one.Anyway,nice looking dog you have.

10. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

I think that's the first time that I've seen your boy. HOLY COW! That is an incredible looking dog.

11. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Thanks for the complaments on my boy everyone.Here are some better pics from the same show.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Your boy is lookin good. I'm not a big fan of the blues either.

13. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Dang, no love for the blue dogs! lol
    I know I think I really only like my own and if they weigh more than 50lbs you suspect bully.
    Darkness is turning out nicely, how old is he now?

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Youres is deffinatly one of the best looking blues I've ever seen. Darkness is 15 months in these pictures.

15. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Yeah he is a sexy black dog;)
    Thanks Tempest is great, I can hardly wait for the next litter.

16. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

BG, what is the address to your yard... I just wanna take my own picture of darkness

17. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Closed yard CLK, Visiters are Welcome!To Be Shot;)!

18. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Beautiful dog!

19. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Yeah...Darkness is awesome. keep up the good wrk.

20. Nick

Nick Pup

Great looking dog ;) Thnx for sharing