1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dawnrest dogs? anyone got any?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by witchman, Oct 10, 2013.

1. witchman

witchman Pup

Anyone got any Dawnrest dogs or crosses?

2. kraze1957

kraze1957 Pup

I had a Colby/Dawnrest dog who past away 2 months ago at age 12. Got him in NH.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Aces Jackie was a good one

5. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I noticed they go back to Ackels on the bottom some good dogs!

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

sho n go was getting out of the dogs and they were supposed to breed aces jackie to freebee and DT was supose to get a pup or two that he might have for sale,,, I really wanted one bad but the breeding must havnt took as freebee was missing more than he was hitting but produced a couple in his youth...
    BLANCO American Pitbull Gamedog History
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [179737] :: TUPPERS FREE BEE (5XW)
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [8317] :: BLANCO'S ACES JACKIE

Would have been another nice breeding out of her,,, too bad it didnt take...

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

shit freebee was sterile, hell with missing. wouldve been nice though

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

the freebee jr dog was shown with his sire and looked like his sire with out all the ability,,, I believe DT said he was off this breeding that was done after freebee first..
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [107083] :: OWENS' FRISBY D. DOGG
    Atleast thats what I was told and Owens seem to believe...
    I know after he become champion and was offered at stuf for fairly cheep with no refund if it didnt take and there were some dissapointed people and that might the reason they took him back out and or sold him...
    The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database -
    can anybody with keys to the ferrarri share freebees offspring pubically??? thanks...

9. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

His grandmother Jenny lost to a good one in Ch. Terry!

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Darren still has dogs. He just said last week though that anyone who co owns a dog with him they can have his half because he wants to start getting out. He just had a litter like a month ago though and kept 2 of them. Lol I think when lifelong friends of the breed say they are getting out they never really do, they just don't want to deal with people anymore :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Only dog that shows up as offspring is D dogg

12. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I also saw that and saw he posting his Tango offspring he had. I took him as being serious when I saw those two for sale. He seemed pretty excited about those two off Tango. Who knows.

13. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Man those should be some good ones!!!!!! I had never heard of that kennel, looks like an excellent family! Good Luck

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

15. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Never said anything about weather this family of dogs produced or not! Seeing the ped just brought back an old fact is all.

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Sorry Im lost,,, what family producing???
    Bargain or Freebee???
    Dawnrest???

17. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Dogs off Bargain , Jenny , and Polly!

18. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

DT had a solid family of Bulldogs but they were not unbeatable. He brought a nice winning bitch up north and ran into Sparky H from the cold country.
    Sparky was probably the best conditioner I ever saw, he could really wind a dog up. Sparks CH Frootloops put on a performance you'd have to see to believe making DT's Wilma look like she was hit by a truck, needless to say Wilma didn't want any more and it was over before you could finish a beer.
    DT in his infinite wisdom bet everything he had not even saving $20 for gas money home. Not only did he lose his $ and pooch he had to chump change us to get out of town.
    Some men and dogs were in a different league, Sparky defined that league.
    DT, BST etc had very good animals but they weren't in that league.
    I also had a buddy that got dozens of animals from dawnrest from pups to grown dogs, all came with big promises and high expectations, none worked out. People have different meanings for 'tested' and 'match quality'
    Dawnrest did put together a nice book and he did have pretty ads in all the magazines for whatever that's worth.
    Just my observations and opinions and you know what opinions are like.
    ps
    I always got along with DT face to face but years ago
    , on the Internet,he accused me of ducking him with freebee as he called me when Willy was 7 and retired.
    I had the # (I was willing to go up 2 even) with what would become CH Norton (norman) flash x Edie, and was willing to go to his backyard to dance. Oh well, he picked an easier spot, Norton was a bad little bulldog.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2016
  19. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

Good to see you doing well Benthere. Very good read and info thanks for the informative post!

20. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I agree with Mistabonz,,, good read benthere...
    Out of Willy and Norman,,, which did you like better and why???