1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dewey, Oklahoma - King Of The Rails - APA Weight Pull Video

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by MoPulldogs, Apr 9, 2007.

1. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

2. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

the vid you posted doesnt play just keeps saying "loading"

3. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I can't see it either. It keeps asking me to download Adobe Flash Player 9, although I already did.

4. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

It may take awhile to load depending on your internet connection:eek: ...it's a pretty big file...but worth it:)

5. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

cool thanks for the heads up

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Got it, 90% of them look like "Oklahoma Pull Dog" mixes, was that the case or were they registered APBT ?

7. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Love seeing dogs in weight pulling!!:)

8. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

APA is all-breed, so they may well have been Oklahoma Bulldogs. :)

9. hey mopulldogs that is a great video keep'em coming more rep points to you for that hard work. thanks hey by the whey you guys coing to our show in sedalia again.