1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond Jim's dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Cuprija Boy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Cuprija Boy

Cuprija Boy Big Dog

Is Diamond Jim's dog same thing Chopper Dan dogs?
    Chopper Dan dogs is ,,real'' thing,or naice pedigre dog?

Sory for bad english......:D

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

There's threads on this if you try the search option. Some info on old threads about carver dogs. Basically, IMO Chopper Dan gets DJ's hand me downs and peddles pups off his cousin's good name. I think you could get a good dog from him, but basically, CD just peddles pups and is fortunate enough to be related to someone with good dogs. I will have to say, CD is one of the nicest guys i've talked to bout dogs, but I've heard it said that some of those dogs didn't do what it says but that's just hear say.

3. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

Same family yes but with different breeding mentality. DJ may not necessarily do the same breedings as CD. DJ likes a certain type of dog and knows how to get that better than anyone else from his stock. We have a really good one from CD but there is a female in the ped DJ didn't care for even though she produced exceptionally. DJ said she didn't throw the type of dogs he liked....that's the diffeence. One mans standards versus another, whose standards would you rely on if your money was on the line.

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Without a doubt I would go with DJ and his stock. But me personally would go with the owner of Black Dog, but that's just me. Nothing against CD, but IMO there are way better dogs in the swamp.

5. ebady23

ebady23 Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2010
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

try one & see foy yourself. it seem like when it comes to mentioned dogs folks with them never get a bad one. & folks that never owned them will talk down about them. best way is to talk to the folks that have what you want. try one or two out & see what they turn out to be.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Heres the thing. I was all about getting se of those DJ dogs when I came on here. I read some stuff on it that are still on old posts here about CD being a peddler and se of his dogs didn't do what he says they did but are still good dogs. I've never heard anyone say the dogs are junk. Personally I decided to try to meet a connection with dogs from DJ and not CD. And I did. And this person has access to get dogs from him and is good friends with the owner of Black Dog. So after all that searching and trying to find the best source of these old ironhead and satch dogs, dude tells me that ain't what I want at all. Well he should know if he can have any of that shit but ain't running it. So not to say that they're bad cause even he said they were good dogs, but I still believe there are better in that area.

8. art

art Big Dog

my buddy just got one we see