1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"die antwoord" "pit bull terrier"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kelticwarrior, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

DIE ANTWOORD (translated means The Answer) Is a South African band that comes out of gangster land on the Cape Flats in Cape Town South Africa. Hope you all find this as cute as I did, its something a bit different yes?

DIE ANTWOORD - PITBULL TERRIER - YouTube

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

die antwoord is leuk ...lol

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lmao... that shit is crazy. She spit in his mouth and he came back to life. Very different I must say. :lol:

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Is it just me or is that shit making me horny? LMAO

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

dang - that is a different - them folks trippin balls?

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Smoking bath salts..

7. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Yes they come from a very rough area and background in South Africa. Lots of Tik (crystal meth) and marajuana/mandrax smoking, drug dealing and gangsterism going on there.

8. shaman

shaman Big Dog

LOL what nonsense are you telling these people??

Die Antword aka Max Normal doesnt even have real tattoos, he used to be a rapper on the streets on CPT and stayed out in the Brooklyn / Milnerton area which in the last 5 years have gone to the dogs due to the Nigerian Drug Lords and Dealers being kicked out of the posh Sea Point Suburb. 1 notices how the tattoos change in pictures and also in different music videos.

Man you full of shit, the things you mentioned happen all over SA in the worst areas and also in the poshest areas

9. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

I knew some peanut from South Africa would pop in with their 5 cents worth. Dude those Cape Flats areas like Mannenburg etc. are the most dangerous areas on the whole African continent. The people that live there are like career criminals. Here's another one from Die Antwoord, shows Cape the culture quite well in this one:-

[video=youtube;K8nrF5aXPlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8nrF5aXPlQ[/video]

Here's the lyrics so our American friends can understand what Yolandie is singing about:-

There once was a little girl
    Who had a crush on a bad, bad boy
    But when that bad boy got out of prison
    That little girl's ass was in big, big trouble!

Daai bra anies hy's n fokken gam bra
    Haai! daai anies hy lam innie mang ja
    'Ken sy my nommer?' xha! boy what's your number?
    Twee ses? twee sewe? of is jy n ag bra?
    Translated:
    That boy anies, he's a fuckin ghetto boy
    Anies chills in jail
    'Does she know my number?' no! boy what's your numer?
    26? 27? or are you a 28?

Throw dem devilish gang signz in da air
    Start giving it up 4 little evil me
    My fingerz r green coz I'm a mean dope fiend
    I'm wicked like mad d.o.g
    Fresh like a little dark g.o.d
    Yo-landi vi$$er got da hypest flow
    Start talking in tongues whenever I get stoned
    Mudafuckn mindz get blown
    Every time I rap in2 da microphone
    My zef accent iz very foreign
    When I speak overseaz dey go: I beg your pardon?
    U can't get me like eric cartman
    Naughty little kitty go meow
    Yes daddy, I'm a big girl now
    Jas little devil make your dick go wow
    Chea boy! yo-landi vi$$er is hot stuff

Daai bra anies hy's n fokken gangsta
    Haai, daai bra anies hy lam innie mang ja
    Translated:
    That boy anies, he's a fuckin gangster
    Damn! anies is chilling in jail
    26? 27? or are you a 28?

Daai bra anies hy droom innie mang ja
    Van my punani, ja jys lekker jas bra
    Vinger in jou hol in, nxa! haal uit die ganja
    Ja pakkie zol in! klap it soos n rasta
    Translated:
    That boy anies, he's dreaming in jail
    Dreaming of my punani, yeah you heavy horny boy
    Finger in your ass, nice! whip out the weed you smuggled in
    Ja roll it up, light it up, hit like a rasta

I rhyme tight! tight! tight! tight!
    Spark mosh-pit shit coz I rhyme so hype
    Put me in front of sum1 I don't like
    I go punch! kick! bite! fight!
    I'm kray-kray like o.d.b.
    Yo-landi down wid o.p.p.
    I smell lovely coz I don't eat meat
    2 much bubbly den I go pee-pee
    Look out here cum little evil me
    I got a itchy little need 4 speed
    Rap on da beat like a hi-speed chase song
    I gooi rooi! no mudafukin breaks on
    All deze pop songz sound like da same song
    I burn dem! ja mudafucka flame on!
    Bow down 2 her mudafuckn majesty
    No rapper out dere az bad az me!

Sny jou koekie!
    Sny-sny jou snoekie cookie!
    Translated:
    Cut your little cake
    Cut-cut your little fishy cake
    Cut it-cut it- hey kitty kitty kitty!
    Cut it-cut it- hey kitty kitty kitty!

Daai bra anies hy's n fokken gam bra
    Haai! daai anies hy lam innie mang ja
    Translated:
    That boy anies, he's a fuckin ghetto boy
    Anies chills in jail
    26? 27? or are you a 28?

Daai bra anies hy's a fokken gangsta
    Daai bra anies hy's vars uitie mang ja
    Wys hom punani, waars jou cookie thumper?
    Gee hom punani, maar hy soekie bum bra!
    Translated:
    That boy anies, he's a fuckin gangster
    That boy anies, he's fresh out of jail
    Show him punani, where's your cookie thumper?
    Give him punani, but he wants my bum-bum!

Daai bra anies hy's a fokken rou bra
    Ek blom met anies lekker oppie sofa
    He love yo-landi coz I'm blonde all over
    Maar yoh! daai anies hy hou van my boude!
    Translated:
    That boy anies he's a fuckin raw boy
    I chill with anies nice on the sofa
    He's loves yo-landi cos I'm blonde all over
    But jeez! that anies, he really loves my bum-bum!

10. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I come from Hanover Park which is adjacent to Mannenberg and I never touched dope or drugs all my life. Saw many friends die due to gang wars. Some innocent and some not.
    Keltic you were bragging about smoking the greens on another thread on this very forum and that makes you better than me who grew up in the heart of the Cape Flats????
    Some of us who grew up on the Cape flats have better etiquette than most coming from affluent areas. Drugs became an escape for many who couldn't cope with the hardship and pressures, but many of us stayed strong and wouldn't be beaten by a system.
    Die Antwoord spent sometime living in Mitchell's Plain but they're not from there, like Shaman said, they come from areas outside the Cape Flats.

11. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Hey you, why do you come across as being so bitter, I didn't do anything wrong to you, don't even know you, so why the attack on my person. You imply that I have no etiquette and that the system never beat you, then why you so bitter?? And no I don't consider myself to be better than you, I've never met you, so why the aggressive attack?

12. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Go read your previous posts about "people living there are like career criminals". I lived there and worked hard to carve a career, never been a criminal. You are generalizing at large, but then again maybe all your ill-informed and misconstrued commentary is just evidence of your incapacitated thought processes. So sorry if you feel I attacked you personally because if you too stupid to see how you offend others by your posts then I'm sure you cannot be blamed. Sorry once again...

13. Kelticwarrior

Kelticwarrior Top Dog

Well all I can say to you is well done, you must be one of the very few people that come from those areas that have managed to do something constructive with their lives. Sorry if I offended you when I suggested that the Cape Flats are truthfully like gangster paradise but the comment is nothing but the truth. Obviously you must have lived with a set of blinkers on while staying there for you not to see how things are down there. Didn't you mention having a whole lot of friends that had been shot dead in the area in a previous post? If I can remember correctly the areas were splashed all over the news just recently regarding all the children that were being killed caught in the cross fire between rival gangs. You accused me of thinking I was better than you which shows that you actually think that you are better than me and suggested that I have no etiquette, you should go back and read some of your own posts that you've made previously and take a look at your own behaviour before you accuse others of miss conducting themselves. Its all recorded on the server. And O yes before I forget, everyone in prison is always innocent. If I offended you in any way then please accept my sincerest apologies, I was not intending on hurting anybody with my posts. Just wanted to post the Pit Bull Terrier song so they overseas could listen to it.

14. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Lol. Gents no need to be attacking each other. Yes the gang violence is out of hand on the cape flats, but anything thats sensationalised in the media looks worse than it really is. We as apbt owners should understand this better than most.
    Go to most 'coloured', 'black' and 'indian' areas in South Africa and u have similar issues as the cape flats, just they reported mostly as random crime and not splashed front page as gang warfare even when they are. Now mind u most of this crime is drug related and drugs were introduced as a govt ploy in the old apartheid era to get the non white communities hooked and less involved in anti apartheid politics. To a certain extent it worked. And now we still seeing the fruits of that ploy.
    To say very few have risen above their circumstances from the cape flats (and in my own words, other such areas) is not correct. Many have risen above the circumstances of their upbringing and habitat, and not because of blinkers but because of a desire to live correctly and do good despite the constant pressure from gangs, drugs, and easy money.
    I dont take offence @ ur statements, but it is truly a generalisation. And like many rappers in the USA, most have never been part of gang life but make money portraying the gangster image. But I like the song. Lol

15. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned