1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DIGITAL pet SCALES

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by searkkennels, Aug 30, 2005.

1. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

I need some new digital scales. does anyone know a good place to get one that is not that expensive????

2. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

try a sports store, they have good quality digital fish scales and reasonable prices. Alot of the scales ranging up to a hundred pounds so it should take care of any bulldog.

3. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

I forgot to add they are very accurate........

4. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

5. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Nice Scales Cabellas Has Nice Stuff

6. If you do not want to spend the cash but still want to accurately (1lb+-) know your dog's weight, I suggest you use a human scale.

Scale yourself first, note the weight. Then, pick up the dog and scale yourself again. The dog should in a still position.

Subtract the human/dog weight from your original weight.

Simple and no need for added equipment. It is best if you use an electronic human scale. JMO

7. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

depending on how high you want the scales to weigh

i use the berkley FS50 Fish scales from walmart on the lil goats....can't remember what it goes to tho......

8. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog