1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dmx

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, May 13, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I couldn't have said it better myself.

the only hope for our dogs is to take a long break from the public eye.

2. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Threads gotten a bit out of hand. I dont think anyone ever mentioned DMX having a positive image for the breed, because i cant see how he does. If your a fan of hip-hop your a fan of DMX, hes a legend in many peoples eyes. Throw away the fact that hes cracked out his mind. But i think if people are gonna get bitchy because dmx has dogs in his videos growling and barking at eachother from opposite chains then you have to be bitchy about how in depthy Lou Albany goes into detail in his music about the game. DMX might use them on his covers and talk about them but albany goes into much more depth than DMX does.

3. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

4. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

lol i totally messed his name up, thanks for fixing that. I just think for someone to claim to be dedicated to the game he puts too much shit out, just my opinion.

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

LMAO:rofl:

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

That is the only way, doesnt matter how well the dogs are treated as long as they have ammunition to continue they will

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ok, back on topic, this isnt a thread about my history vs. DMXs, its a thread about him and what he owns. i dont know i dont care. he could have a yard full of the gamest dogs ever assembled in one mans yard. my point was, that his dumb ass isnt what the breed needs right now. he needs to be putting them high dollar sportscars in the vids and on cd covers and save folks with dogs the headache. thats if he even gives a shit about us anyway.

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Dont know what lines Dmx has had i do know what i always liked about him and Albany lou was that they put bulldog lingo in there raps. Hell there were a hell of alot of people who really didnt know what scratch all day match all weight was lol!!!

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

You sound like a got damn moron to me. First off the "faceing of dogs is not alowed at adba sanctioned events. Dipshit. Thay may sound off at each other while in the ring or holding area but direct facing off of dogs is not alowed nor tolerated. Secondly As far as gamebred dogs acting an ass around other dogs in city halls and whatnot. Not all gamebred dogs are super hot some are quite calm. There are a ton of CGC (canine good citizan) certified gambred dogs. Also , have ya ever herd of a "Cold" dog ?huh Poindexter? Man I swear. :banghead::bsflag: Just for that ....imma fly the Bulls%it Flag. lmao

10. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

Excellent post. The best way to keep this breed safe is to keep it invisible to the gp.

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

He doesn't love the dogs he loves the tough guy image. It pays. Same reason he talks about sellin drugs, rapin women, and killen people. All for the image. If you can't see that in his music you're blind. He's feeding off the dogs. Worse than a tick on a dog's a$$.

12. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

so you think he wouldnt be as successful if he didnt include the dogs :rolleyes: give me a break thats like saying UF wouldnt be popular if it didnt create gatorade :slapme:

13. popper

popper CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
  14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

dang Tony what team you playing for? a better understanding & less posting "green" opinions would be more suitable. there ain't no need to point fingers & say what ya did about a fella you don't have a clue about. LD is a good dude.

15. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

who are we to judge what folks do as far as image. obviously the man likes apbt i think he even got a big tattoo on his back of one of his dogs. hell when you see folks wearing apbt tee shirts you probably don't think "image" just a dude who is into apbt. so what he got dogs on CD covers or in videos dang the artist don't uasly design covers or direct videos. saying the public see things this way or that way is like saying rock'n'roll will make you blow your brains out.

16. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

thats what i am saying too.

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

tony my first post was about something you post about a member of this fourm. LD

18. ncbig

ncbig Pup

nah i live in nc and i heard he sold somebody near me a dog and it was so much game he came down and bought the dog back.

19. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

^^What he said.

Dreamer

20. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Only thing i see wrong with what he does is he over exposes the breed. He has them in videos going at eachother. It is what it is, but i dont think hes necessarily doing the breed any harm. Atleast he aint lying about them and has them in his videos playing friendly with the next door pet.