1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Do you leash train?

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by BBT, Dec 21, 2011.

1. BTW Who the fuck says you can't teach an APBT to retrieve? Put in the time and you can teach these dogs anything you want. LOL :) The same dog that pulls on the leash like crazy I can make sit the fuck down and not move until I tell him too also. I just choose to let him be himself and pull like he WANTS to.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LOL @ you if you think you would have to train this dog to go longer than an hour hahahahaha Now you on the other hand I don't doubt you would be worn out :)

3. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Well im not being a smartass here bbt but maybe you should work your arms.Unless of course you have some sort of medical handicap, in witch case i will apologize in advance.

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Whats the lead or leash for if not control?

5. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

it takes 30 secs to make them do 3 things and feel superior haha my job is to kill men sorry no dog makes me feel superior..... and i have things that are expected of every living thing that runs through this house including the dogs and obedience is one thing my dogs are in my house not out on a chain spot but still I see no reason not to mix in basic obedience and leash work into the mix again im not saying pulling is wrong people im simply saying that an unwanted uncontrollable pull from your dog is ridiculous

6. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I'm an exercise physiologist and I am in pretty good shape 6 ft 1 220. Anyway we can disagree not a thing. And I'm sure most would agree with you judging by what I see. I just stated my thoughts. My dog pulls too when I allow it. Exercise time I need him to be in stride and I pace him depending on what we are doing. I have kept for others and I stay basic. Anyway once again justy opinion. Now you go play tug and I'll keep doing what I do. Thanks to all who responded on a positive note here.

7. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

BBT i think at this point your just being stubborn,either your being stubborn or you've never seen a person with more strength than there dog.Its not like your walking a quarter horse,for god's sake man its only a little dog.My 100 lb wife can control one no problem.Hell,she and her friend (who is also a 100lb female)separated two 55 lb bulldogs in a yard accident.Both dogs were pulling back at each other as hard as they could,but their strength was no match for a 100 lb woman.You can't honestly sit here and say that a dog that pulls is out of control.

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I know quite a few people in the military who actually have taken people's life.From this post i really doubt you actually have.

Anywho,yea house dogs need to be disciplined,and they need to know there place, couldn't agree more.

9. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Hmmmm i find this statement from someone who has been in dogs so long to be very hilarious "deep dead game" please tell me your fucking joking

10. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I don't have a yard....I have yet to make a breeding. Im just a guy with a couple dogs that I enjoy, and take pride in caring for.

11. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Read again. It is clearly written "deep dead game lol" that's spelling it out for you

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

AHAHHA either a dog is dead game or not there is no deep to it it is that simple

13. get a poodle then dummy

14. BBT

BBT Big Dog

We have ourselves a genius of comprehension. Your valuable insight should be accepted as a XMas gift to all. Now reread again because you obviously didn't catch it the first couple times. Good Luck ya genius

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

actually thats exactly what u said "deep dead game".I think u just ment to say dead game cause u can bury them as deep as u like when they dead but they aint gonna get no gamer.unless jesus and satan be matching

16. BBT

BBT Big Dog

The "lol" should have been a big enough hint to the already sarcastic reply. Theres no dead game. There just game and cur. But apparently there are different interpretations of what "drive" is just like etc etc said above

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Oh so you saying thee is no such thing as dead game? yea big time dog man don't know shit you haven't done shit your a damn keyboard warrior maybe we should refer you here
    http://www.game-dog.com/showthread.php?t=4805&page=1 Instead of typing so damn much why don't you read a little bit and fucking learn something instead of acting like you know every damn thing

18. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Dead game is game ya fool.

19. AGame

AGame CH Dog

No dead game is a dead game dog not a game dog because a game dog is still alive your fucking impossible be better off talking to an 8 year old

20. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Ok you win. Merry XMas. I just ordered a new Stillwater lead and collar that I'm excited about.