1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Docking dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitty123, Dec 16, 2014.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Like she is in pain, she carries it tucked. If a pup even comes near her she will dig in they ass. I keep her away from them now anyways but she is constantly whining as she licks it worse. Ive exhaused pretty much all my options with it at this point and the time of year makes it hard to pay 1000 for them fuckers to cut it. How the fuck they sleep at night charging that i will never know. Im going to just do the credit to get it done.

2. AGK

Thanks buddy, i thought about it and if im going to pay the same regardless of how much they take off i decided the whole thing is coming off. My luck would be i would do just a few inches and she would end up screwing it up again and I cant be doing 2 surgeries for the same issue at that expense. If I do it, the whole things coming off.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

over here taking tail of cost in top/higest 200

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

As it being a matter of finances, I do understand, mi amigo. I helped a buddy by taking his dog to the vet for docking since the dog mutilated it much the same as yours. Maybe a little worse. Got it done and within a week the dog had his dick chewed off. Luckily, yours has no dick to have to check on. LMAO

Good luck with it, my friend. T.

5. AGK

Lol I sit hear and will look up when she is whining and just say THEN STOP FUCKING LICKING IT YOU DUMB DUMB. lol i tell her what my dr tells me, if it hurts then dont do it. Lol

im just keeping it clean now, ive tried, blue coat, liquid bandage, webril bandage, durmabond, super glue etc. The more i do the more she works on it. This has been a yearly battle since she was a year old and shes 5 now.

6. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

No cone?...........

7. CHAMP

CHAMP Big Dog

So she's chewing it? Not beating it to death when she wags???

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

a cone will stop a dog from chewing tail??...not trying to be an ass, but a cone will do nothing ...you may try some fresh "mop water"..
    dang - i seen a slutter in the gut - i mean a gut in the sludder,,,,,,i mean a slut in tha gutta

10. AGK

It started out as a bleeding happy tail from her being crated when im not here. Its developed into what you see because she just wont leave it alone. She hasnt wagged her tail in a few weeks. I got the go ahead money wise about an hour ago and will be calling around tomorrow morning to get it docked ASAP. I was going to try to wait till after xmas but that exposed bone got me more worried about a secondary infection to develop so Im going to try and get it done as soon as they can schedule it.

11. AGK

12. AGK

I was going to grab one tomorrow but decided why bother wasting the money at this point. Its not going to be a cheap date to dock it plus they will more than likely put one on her after the surgery so i dont particularly want to pay twice for 2 e-collars.

13. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I remember you dealing with it for awhile on this dog. I know you've tried about everything. Hope you can get her in comfortable soon, it looks like it would hurt, that's why I asked.

On another note, did Key hack McCoy's account?? ^^^ lol

14. AGK

Lol I was thinking the same thing. :lol:

15. mma316

mma316 Pup

AGK that's about as worse I've seen. I totally agree with you on docking that tail. Looks pretty painful with the bone and all.

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

no i did not hack Mcoy's account....
    but i would not wait for 4.5 years to have that tail docked ..

17. AGK

I didnt wait 4.5 years to dock her tail, i healed it every other time its happened.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

you said ..that you dealing 5 years with it

19. AGK

Yes thats true, on and off not constantly for 4.5 years. Ive dealt with it about once a year some years maybe twice. Lmao do you really think I would let it go for 4 years? If I did it would probally look much worse than it already does dont you think......

20. AGK

Lol your reading is about as good as your typing :lol:
    I said it has been a yearly battle not a battle I deal with all year.

year·ly
    ˈyirlē/
    adjective & adverb
    happening or produced once a year or every year.
    "yearly visits to Africa"
    synonyms: annual, once a year, every year,

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014