1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

does inbreeding affect temperment

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by makaz24, Jun 22, 2011.

1. joelkckit

joelkckit Big Dog

tnx sir. so if ur inbreeding the point is make sure u like the dogs overall condition? is that ryt? tnx

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I know of a few bullyson, zebo, yes I know they existed and were bred so i know that its in the gene pools in some of these lines but it still goes against the nature of the breed no one in their right mind wants to get their ass tore up when trying to pick up a dog during a match dog men have to be able to lay hands on the dog when needed. I know myself personally any dog I have to throw it's dinner to does not need to be breathing. Now I am aware that people will feed Ha bulldogs but IMO it's foolish too many good dogs out there and not all dog men tolerated that shit I guess my point is those dogs were exceptions to the rule. I don't have issues with excite biter's or dogs who will redirect but a bulldog who will bite it's handler unprovoked needs to go night night.

3. MiRaGe

MiRaGe Big Dog

Doesn't change the fact that it's a myth that alot of the old timers and current dogmen cull ha dogs. If that were true, then the redboy-jocko line and it's crosses would be non existent today.