1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Doesn't this make you MAD!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by HCK, Jun 2, 2004.

1. HCK

HCK Big Dog

www.pet-abuse.com/database/case photos.php? case id=1920 This is why we do not need anymore puppy peddlers. Sometimes we have to get rid of a few, but if so lets make sure its into the hands of experienced doggers. I wish I could get my little hands on the MOFO who did this. This is just overboard!

2. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

The link didn't work for me...how bout a quick run down on what you are talking about...
    BB

3. HCK

HCK Big Dog

4. HCK

HCK Big Dog

5. BigTex

BigTex Pup

doesnt make me mad....shit happens....wound looked to be healing well....you ever heard of hootens pistol 1xlg

6. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Healing well my ass! If that doesn't make you mad, maybe you don't need to be in the game bro! A pot head thug wann-be wasn't looking out for his partner. Then he made more bad press for the APBT. This isn't what we need Tex. We need real dogmen, not crack head, thugs.

7. BDK

BDK oo7

yes that is not acceptable

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2004
    CRG likes this.
  8. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yeah,looks like they went overboard on that. they got the people and hopefully punished and out of the game.

9. æSDKæ

æSDKæ Pup

I can say that the owner of this dog is sick ass...Mentally ill perhaps...

Irresponsible owners...!!!! If we own this breed we should know how to properly handle them..common sense !!! Some peeps don't have..shame!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2004
  10. red_light

red_light Pup

that's what happen when you peddle too much pups.....and ome of these poor ones end up on the hands of irresponsible owners.....or worse....end up in the hands of other peddlers.....

11. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

This is sick... What makes me sicker.... BigTex dosnt seam to have a problem with this kind of thing...

12. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Hootens pistol lost his nose in a hunt... The dog on the site was used as a "bate dog" or so they said... I just dont understand how that couldnt be stopped... i blame it on his handler if he did loose his damned nose in a hunt... But that dog looked as if he had been used for something else.... we may never know... but it boils my blood... Why would someone let that happen to their little fuzzy warrior..??

13. HCK

HCK Big Dog

But my point is that even a hunt is controlled.

14. kimbel2392

kimbel2392 Big Dog

I don't knock BIG TEX- we do not know all the circumstances-

I personally would never let that happen to a dog I love, but that is not representative of a real dogman. I could never bring a bowl of food or water to a pup like that, that I let get butchered and not breakdown and cry- for real! Could never do a mut like that....

CRG likes this.
  15. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

I agree Kimb... call me a pussy... but these damned dogs mean more to me than the fight they have in their hearts... After all, they scratch because we have asked them to... How can someone let that much respect and love go to waste...??

16. BigTex

BigTex Pup

you guys sure are quick to point fingers.....lol....

17. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Naaa. Everythings cool

CRG likes this.
  18. CRG

CRG Top Dog

yep to each his own just was'nt to everybodies liking

19. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

As far as I'm concerned there's only one acceptable excuse for something like that to happen. And that would be an accidental escape and kennel fight with no one around. Anything else is just plain doing wrong by that pup.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2004
  20. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I agree with you Crash. There's no reason for a dog to get tore up that bad unless no ones around but you should still make damm sure your dogs are are chained up better also. Just plain sick and stupid.

CRG likes this.