1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog-fighting 'godfather' given prison (Ed Faron, WSK)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mastiffsj, Feb 13, 2009.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I wish you could over turn it. Fight the good fight and see where it gets. Just make damn Sure you dont have any nicks on your dogs when they come and check you out. And the laws are made by close minded people now. I never understood why they made it an outlaw sport any way. There used to be alot of real good folks in these dogs it really went down hill when they made it an outlaw. Hell that was the thing to do on the weekend and it kept alot of people looking foward to something real.

2. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

the law don't scare you. look what happened to Pat, Floyd and now Ed. that scares the hell outta me. but, to each his own, so whatever you say partner. I have no more comments to make on that subject. This thread is about Ed and his dogs. I feel for Ed and his family and they are in my prayers. I can't begin to express the way I feel about what they're gonna do to his dogs. I can't remember where I read it, but I thought the judge was a bulldog lover and wanted proof that the dogs were evaluated and were unfit to be rehomed before he signed off on eauthanizing them. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  3. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

THEY WERE ABLE TO OUT LAW IT BECAUSE NOBODY WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND SAY THAT LIKED THIS SPORT.THEY DIDNT FIGHT TO KEEP IT LIKE IT WAS THEY JUST LAYED DOWN

4. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT MORE THAN ED AND HIS DOGS ITS HAS HAPPEND TO MORE THAN HIM AND IT WONT STOP AT HIM BELIVE IT OR NOT

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

this thread IS about Ed and his dogs, not what some think fueled by what they see on youtube.

6. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

WHAT HAPPEND ON YOU TUBE I SEEN ALOT OF VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE

7. cheese

cheese Top Dog

All those examples you listed were unjust human laws that went against natural law. Apples and oranges You want to compare the 2nd ammendment, womens equality, black equality, freedom to medicate to dog fighting.
    Lets be real in CA we passed a law that gives chickens rights. You think there would be majority vote for dog fighting? I personally care less what one chooses to do with their property but that fight has been lost along time ago...theres much more important things to worry about.

8. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

ask and ye shall receive.

9. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

i think even if they were evaluated, it was probably by the hsus, they only have one goal in mind anyway.

10. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

THE FIGHT ISNT OVER JUST ONE SIDE IS FIGHTING THATS ALL, AND YES I DO COMPARE IT TO THAT, DID YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON THEY TRYING TO OUTLAW THESE DOGS IS BECAUSE OF DOGFIGHTING
    CHEESE
    I DIDNT SEE YOU SAY ANY THING ABOUT DRINKING DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE FROM DRINKING ITS LEGAL
    DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE FROM SMOKING ITS LEGAL
    DO YOU KNOW HOWMANY PEOPLE DIE FROM PRESCRIPTION DRUGS THERE LEGAL IF YOU HAVE A PRESCIPTION
    FIND THIS OUT AND TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE FROM THA SPORT
    OR EVEN DOG BITES
    AND HOW MANY OF THEM BITES WERE FROM APBTS
    ALL THOSE THINGS ARE LEGAL CAUSE OF ONE REASON
    THE GOVERMENT MAKES MONEY OFF ALL THESE THINGS THROUGH TAXES
    THEY COULD GIVE TWO SHAKES ABOUT WHO DIES THEY JUST WANT THAT MONEY:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
  11. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

yeah, you're right prpitdawg. they're looking for a reason and going into the whole deal one-sided. It's a sh!tty deal all round. I wasn't there so , I can't say what Ed said or didn't say, but he's no dummy, he's was just facing harsh times in a harsh world just like alot of us. What I'm getting at is that I hope and I'm pretty sure that once his ordeal is done and over with that he will have learned alot from the whole thing.Like ColbyDogs said earlier in this thread it's a damn shame this had to happen to him, but looking at it we can all wise up a bit.

12. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

ITS A SHAME HE WAS IN IT BY HIS SELF THATS WHAT THE SHAME IS
    NOW HES A MAN TOOK THAT RAP TO KEEP HIS WIFE OUT OF TROUBLE I WOULD DO THE SAME
    BUT IF IT WASNT FOR THAT HE PROBLY WOULD HAVE KEPT FIGHTING

13. cheese

cheese Top Dog

So your saying there would be no reason to ban apbt if dog fighting was legal? Bro that logic is ass backwards.
    What did people say about Vick when they found out him matching dogs? People wanted to hang him. I have never seen that kind of emotion from anything else going on in the news. Then everyone opened up their wallets and wanted to give money to someone....anyone.lmao Animals lives are valued more than humans in our society. Its not right but its reality.

14. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Aceboogie please lose the caps.

This thread is about Ed, it is not to rally for legalized dogfighting.

Face reality, those days are gone, there is no way that that will ever change now. The world is a far different place than it was 50,60,70 years ago.

I appreciate you wanting to make a stand but make a stand for a worthy cause and that cause is to preserve our rights to own APBT's without scrutiny and without fear of nosey neighbors being able to cash in on hysteria and non-factual events. This whole rally to legalize dogfighting is a wasted cause so please refrain from further pushing that issue here.

Thank you

15. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

ASSBACKWARDS:::::::
    REALITY IS NOBODY STOOD UP FOR HIM EITHER ALOT OF PEOPLE MUMBLED NOBODY ACTED
    AND IM SAYING IF THE SPORT WAS LEGAL THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO BAN APBTS
    THEY SAY THAT SINCE THEIR BREED TO FIGHT THEY BIGHT PEOPLE
    BECAUSE THEIR FEROUCIOUS
    WHEN WE ALL KNOW THATS A LIE
    BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE THEY ALREADY TRYING TO OUT LAW THE DOG ANY WAY
    THEY WILL EVEN SAY A MUTT IS A PITBULL IF THE MUTT BITES SOMEONE

16. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

READ MY POST ABOVE

17. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Your typing is bigger then mine you win:D
    Bottom line is the average person does not want to educate them selves about apbt's? Why should they? If they feel threatened or in danger they will vote in favor of a ban. I feel our best bet is to show these dogs in the best light possible(not dog fighting btw).
    Sorry for crappin all over this thread. im done
    My prayers go out to Ed ad his family.

18. mseebran

mseebran Big Dog

My sentiments exactly.

19. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS NAVY GOT ME BRAIN WASHED WRITE IN CAPS TYPE IN CAPS ILL TRY TO STOP.

this is the last post i will write on this topic.
    everybody likes a gamedog,but nobody wants to fight to keep them that way.
    everybody likes to say, i want to preserve the dog in its natural form.
    nobody wants to fight to do so.
    you cant keep them natural by weight pulling, showing,or schutzhund,or fly ball thats not how.
    scared of the nosey neighbor,wouldnt have to be if we stood together.
    so tell me why you want and love this breed?
    if its any of the events above you might as well have a staffie/or bully,
    cause any dog can do that.
    I love these dogs, because they can woop your dogs ass point blank
    even though I dont fight dogs I love a 45lb dog that aint gonna run from your 80lb dog.
    I had a dog that saved my life before, [pitbull]
    I was comming out of my house locked both door and burgular, bars put keys in my pocket,and when i turned around there was the biggest damn german rott I ever seen,my neighbors dog known for biting people real bad dog,so there we stood in a face off neither one of us moving looking each other in the eye,it was a good 10 feet between us,then the dog began to creep forward so I turned and ran to the back yard where my dogs were with the rott close on my tail so I ran and jumped on my dog felonies(JEEP blood) dog house, as I did so felonie stuck his head out his house an seen the rott coming, without any hesitation felonie met him at the end of his chain
    grabed him and went to shakin, boy you should have heard the sound that dog made and man I swear he ran the other way faster than he came.
    THIS IS A TRUE STORY
    that dog out weighed my dog by at least 30-40 pounds but that didnt matter to him he just knew I was in trouble I think.I bought felonie from a man named BIG JAMES(RIP) cause he was cold at 3 years old but he turned on that day LOL.Boy if I didnt have that dog I was assed out, cause nobody could have helped me, but my dog was to the rescue.
    I was in high school at this point in history (9th grd).
    HE RISKED HIS SELF FOR ME, SO I WOULD DO THE SAME FOR MY KIDS TO GROW UP WITH A GAME BREAD APBT...........

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
  20. Stookie

Stookie Pup

looking through and found this thread