1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog shot records

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by prettyfulpitbull, May 14, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Where do I get a vaccine record booklet or where can I get a vaccine chart from?I searched on the internet but came up with nothing.THX

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Your vet should be able to provide you with both.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

As far as I knew, vets had to give you proof of giving the rabies shots? The booklet is uaually empty besides 1 listing, meaning a free booklet to record your own vaccines. If your vet doesnt do that, Farm and Fleet sells them, and they make computer programs also.

4. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

You can also get them from those traveling pet-vacs. You know, the vet comes to town once a month to provide shots for ppl that don't have a vet.