1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog you think that need more credit these days

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by realpitsnobull, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I respect you opinion but just because you don't see dogs lit up in a ped don't mean the dogs did not do anything or prove there self to the breeder etc! Every body don't put there business on Feds online or the net for all to see! Look at the older peds that we put up they not all lit up and produced greats! Here is a example Poland log legged Sally sire not posted as a 1xw ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [156028] :: POLAND'S LONG LEGGED SALLY
    But if you dig and research ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [293371] :: MR. HUDSONS TEX look a here! Or Red Baron ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [17856] :: PERNELL'S RED BARON nothing talking about him on his ped but we know he was one on the most Game dogs to ever see the the box.

2. I respect you opinion but just because you don't see dogs lit up in a ped don't mean the dogs did not do anything or prove there self to the breeder etc! Every body don't put there business on Feds online or the net for all to see! Look at the older peds that we put up they not all lit up and produced greats! Here is a example Poland log legged Sally sire not posted as a 1xw ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [156028] :: POLAND'S LONG LEGGED SALLY
    But if you dig and research ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [293371] :: MR. HUDSONS TEX look a here! Or Red Baron ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [17856] :: PERNELL'S RED BARON nothing talking about him on his ped but we know he was one on the most Game dogs to ever see the the box.

3. Sorry post twice to me that the very reason why the dogs are better back in the action days than now peps breed for lit up peds what's up close coming off so clled winners and ch up close or off the sire or dam and they run into something like this ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [12677] :: <B>BASS'(EDWARDS') MOLLY BEE (8XW) and just gets out classed . My logic is the glory days of the pitbull was not near the 2013 era or anywhere close it was the 80-90s hell they just made dog fighting in WV illegal bout a lil over a decade or so ago if you did not know! So if there is more action in that time there will be better breeders that means better competition that leads to better more deep game dogs period. IMO ! This ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [917] :: HANSON'S RED MAN (14XW) dog ped don't have proven dogs up front how did he make grch the cross clicked thats how !

4. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

U still not understanding whats being explained. Yes not everyone puts their business up on databases. Dogs like Molly Bee were once in a lifetime dogs. When discussing such wont it be better to use the average of the race and not the extreme like Molly Bee.
    Where are her littermates? Were they as good? So u going to keep breeding to untested stock because of dogs far in their background hoping for the odd good one every 10 breedings to justify ur theory. But then again u must be a pioneer or maybe u the only one thats right.

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Im not talking about fancy lit up peds that has nothing to do with it at all period. Molly Bee was a great dog no doubt but to say Molly Bee bred dogs are top line performers today is just not true at all. My dogs peds are not all lit up they come off working families of dogs. Molly Bee herself would play little to no part of a dog coming down thru her today. No different than the Eli in some of my dogs, i dont want Eli i want better. Breeding for performace is the history of this breed the ped is a blue print nothing more. Again yes historical dogs deserve credit but yesterday is gone cant live in the past with these dogs is all im saying. Yis Ole Man

6. dmack102

dmack102 Big Dog

I say j.carvers night train

7. redwar

redwar Big Dog

BB, I will let you know when I drop the T-shirts.

8. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

9. Oh I understand u fine but you best believe if a Dog man breeding anything 10 time he ain't hoping for nothing weather you know it or not! And I know a lot but never said I was always right. And for the last time what is far back and y'all say any thing from 3-6 is far back I am done lol . We think that it is nothing more than dumb not to look up to the 6th for line breeding and inbreeding alone not to mention outcrosses and the fact yes Fact that genes jump 1,2, or 3 gen all the time dogmen that do a lot of breeding know this. All good dogs can not produce always all dogs that can produce may not be good in action! But the gene can get stuck in the offspring or offsprings pups just depends . Breeding brings thing out make them click or take things away. How many times have you heard or seen a gyp off winners or champs cur out or get whipped by a pup off a dog not known that's why? Me and a few of my cousins look more like my grand pa than his own sons why because gens skip thats why a persons great great grandma may cancer and they don't . Genes are unpredictable lucky dog get the both ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [19175] :: SCOOTER'S EMMITT but that's rare.

10. Really well school us or me on what they did if you don't mind sir.

11. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Everything bred on that yard was tested hard and proving a high degree of gameness by some of the highest standards in the game. They didn't make the name Colby by breeding unproven curs and catching the fortune of dumb luck.

12. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

13. Boy that was a lot of info thanks

14. I am a big fan of Colby I put up the ped but I find it hard to see that of the 1000,s of dogs every one was a A-1 dead game I mean he was bad man but damn!!