1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dog you think that need more credit these days

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by realpitsnobull, Oct 4, 2013.

1. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Bout time he was annoying i met some clowns but this guy was the worst old action day days wtf was he takling lol peddling watered down curs , hopefully no one run across one of those Golden Headed Williams line dogs. Yis Ole Man

2. ^^^ I feel that rage, bout time someone seen thru this dudes bullshit, Alllll a sells pitch..................

3. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Realpitsnobull....is that who y'all are referring to?

4. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Yep who is lol. Old action day bred dogs they are the best lmao.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I knew he'd be gone before long. Was here waaaaaay too long though! He's the only one who liked reading his bullshit posts. See ya bye!

6. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Didn't he have some watered down cottons bullet blood that was the best dogs on the planet?

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Let him tell it!!

8. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

huh thats funny yall most be reading another thread or just have a problem with this guy ! I read this thead from start to finish he put up a good old dog never said anyhing bout his dogs then i read on thead after thead of hate for what ever reason calling his dogs names and from what i read none of you have ever seen them at all what thats all about ? Then when one of you started to call him and his dogs names he just took up for his self like any nomal person! He posted he dogs to show the few real dog men on this site how the blood they are calling names like curs etc was bred. I say few because if you guys are calling the dogs i just seen in the pedigrees bullshit than i am clearly on a site full of people with no knowledge of bulldogs ! From what i read most of you guys dont even feed sporting dogs or may have 1 or 2 so how can u give sound advice?? You call something watered down or a cur off a pedigree sounds like somthing a kid will do or a hater which this site seems to be loaded with! He never said ONE bad thing to anyone until someone started with him. His dogs must be bad as hell other wise why would he get SOOO much attention. I looked a his site great looking dogs and you call him a peddler and he does not even have any pups for sale AT ALL right now so WTF is he trying to sell you guys huh? Reading some of the post talking down on him i am willing to bet you can not even afford one from the sound of it. So if that make all 10+ of you guys mad sorry i just call it how i see it ! God Bless

9. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I agree. No more need to be said

10. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

People with no knowledge? After you read what you read in all the post then why are you still here if you see there are people with no knowledge? If you felt that way then why even post on this thread, why just not say nothing and get rid of you acct! The fool put himself out there to get the ax!!!!!!!

11. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

NoPitsRealBull got Mommy To Dial In!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

13. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I still like the idea of this thread. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Maybe I should start a toothless wonders thread? Or disabled dynamos?

14. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

gr.ch.spanky

15. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

16. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Looks like NoPitsRealBull got another screen name or his little brother chimed in for him

17. ^^^^^^^^^^Exactly! NC Style=Realpits.......