1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by miakoda, Jan 19, 2006.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

January 18, 2006
    Dog-Fighting Charges Filed Against Father and Son

[​IMG]Email to a Friend[​IMG]Printer Friendly Version
    [​IMG]Floyd Boudreaux
    [​IMG]Guy Boudreaux
    [​IMG]
    Charges have been filed in a high-profile dog-fighting case against two Acadiana men.

Floyd Boudreaux and his son, Guy were arrested in March of 2005.

Now, the father and son have been charged with 48 counts of dog-fighting.

They've also been charged with one count of possession of testosterone and one count of ketamine, both of which are Schedule III narcotics.

Cruelty to animals charges are still on hold.

Almost 70 pit bulls, some of them puppies, were seized from the Boudreaux's property and were later euthanized.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4380936

2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Re: DogFighting Charges Filed Against Flyd & Guy Boudreaux

Funny since it was reported by members of the LSPCA when it happened that all the dogs were in good condition & none had scarring...............

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Re: DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

"funny" how they change there minds on things so quickly now that charges are coming up.... (ROLLS EYES!!!)

4. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I'm so pissed I can't even say anything :mad:

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

What's the best way to tell if a humaniac is lying? Their lips move.+

1 person likes this.
  6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

its so hard to find one good dog..they just killed off 70...why couldn,t they just find good homes for them...guilty till proven innocent...or innocent and made to look guilty.

7. CB

CB CH Dog

All i gotta say is that is BS.

8. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I can't beleive there actually going thru with this.

9. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I'm sure they had it in for them for quite some time. All that pent-up aggression.

10. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Yes we are being so careful not profile "would be terrorists" in airports but we have the time and money to harrass American citizens and kill innocent animals.....makes me wonder*****sigh*****

11. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Not only that, but they are exaggerating on the number of dogs. Last I heard it was approx. 60 APBTs & 2 Patterdales.....but of course 62 rounds up to 70.

12. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

Is this Floyd the same as the dog?

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Some quotes from previous articles when the "bust' happened:

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/frontpage/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1117350411309730.xml

and this is why we say "close the circle".......

14. simms

simms CH Dog

That's a hard concept for ppl to rap thier minds around....but hey they will catch on when they get that knock upon the their door.

15. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Also, here are some pics of the now euthanized supposed "viscious" APBTs:
    [​IMG]

<CENTER>[​IMG]</CENTER>
    [​IMG]
    Notice that the dog is on his back just wanting those people to go pet him.

Hmmmmm....saw this on another forum:
    I'm trying to figure out what in the hell she has to do with anything.......

16. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

If They Are Found Innocent Of Those Dog Fighting Charges It Wont Bring Back All The Dogs That Were Killed.

17. Neno

Neno Pup

I think this world has a mess up mind on what's important. Instead of spending money and finding terrorist and sorts they want to pick on people who work hard everyday supporting their family. How the hell can they charge Floyd and Guy with dogfighting when they didn't do it? It just comes to show that the biggest terrorist and enemies reside within our own country. I hope the Boudreaux' can see this one thru.

18. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Something else to boil your blood:

***crosspost***

http://ga0.org/indefenseofanimals/notice-description.tcl?newsletter_id=4123074

Help Bring Notorious Dog Fighting Kingpin to Justice
    Urge Assistant D.A. to Prosecute Accused Felon to the Fullest Extent of the Law

Within the sordid confines of the dog fighting underworld, 70 year old Floyd Boudreaux is considered a living legend. Boudreaux is a prominent breeder of pit bulls for the illegal fighting circuit, and dogs from his stock fetch prices as high as $10,000 apiece. He has appeared regularly on the covers of dog fighting magazines and newsletters since the 1950s posing next to his prizefighting canines, and people who frequent dog fights even wear T-shirts bearing the likeness of his face. His influence and high standing seemed to make him immune to the law until March of 2005, when Louisiana State Police raided Boudreaux's breeding compound in Broussard and arrested the "dog fighting don" and his son Guy on felony charges.

Upon entering the Boudreaux property, law enforcement officials and animal cruelty investigators discovered rows of dilapidated doghouses, each with a pit bull tethered to the front wall by a heavy chain. The dogs bore the scars of violence, the result of their suffering both inside the fighting pit and during their brutal training. In order to be a champion in the vicious "sport" of dog fighting, canine competitors are prevented from all normal and nurturing social interaction with humans and other dogs. Trainers favor pit bulls over other breeds because they have strong jaws, but humanely raised pit bulls make affectionate and loyal companions. It is the repeated beatings they experience at the hands of their trainers and their constant neglect that turns these innocent dogs into involuntary killers. Tragically, all of the adult animals recovered from the raid had to be euthanized because they were too aggressive to be adopted into homes.

Floyd and Guy Boudreaux have each been charged with 57 felony counts of dog fighting and two counts of cruelty to animals, and could also face federal charges for the illegal sale and transport of fighting dogs across state lines (dog fighting is illegal throughout the U.S.). If justice is done, father and son could spend decades behind bars, keeping them out of the dog fighting game for a good long time and sending a clear message to the criminals who make money from this barbaric activity that the law will no longer tolerate their monstrous abuse of animals. However, Boudreaux is a powerful figure in Louisiana and a major contributor to political campaigns. This may be one reason why judicial decision makers have so far been reluctant to bring these two offenders to trial. We need to put pressure on them to do their duty to the American public and the many dogs who have suffered and died in the Boudreaux family business.

Respectfully urge Lafayette Assistant District Attorney Ronnie Dauteride to prosecute Floyd and Guy Boudreaux to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes. Remind the Assistant D.A. that in addition to hurting animals, dog fighting is closely associated with other dangerous criminal activities that threaten public safety, such as weapons smuggling and drug dealing.

Assistant District Attorney Ronnie Dauteride
    P.O. Box 3306
    Lafayette, LA 70502-3306
    Tel: (337) 232-5170
    Fax: (337) 235-1354

19. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Well I wonder where the pics are of the puppies? The 3 1/2 & 4 1/2 week old puppies they let die with a lot of the other dogs in the enclosed moving vans they used to transport the dogs in. Then left them inside with the doors closed over nite causing them to suffocate to death? Then called it "visiousness" when they opened the doors to see that some had tried to chew out of their crates, saying they where trying to get at each other, rather than accepting the idea that maybe they where struggling to get free from suffacating in the back of those enclosed vans! I wonder where the pics of those opened vans where the morning after finding that scene? There's a nice warm spot in hell for these MotherFuckers & I'll be sitting there with my Pitchfork poking the self Rigtheous asses for all of eternity!

20. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

There's a nice warm spot in hell for these MotherFuckers & I'll be sitting there with my Pitchfork poking the self Rigtheous asses for all of eternity!

Amen to that. I believe Dante created many possible ways in which these people will get what's coming. I'm a strong believer in karma.

What is more disturbing than this? SPCA-wackos being able to break the circle and then file false charges? Thanks to these "humane" people, a large number of friendly, healthy dogs are now DEAD.

RIP the 60-some pit bulls who are no longer with us. :( <!-- / message -->