1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by miakoda, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Re: DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

WTF???????????????????????

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Bumping those gums, the problem with that is someone is alway's wanting to be somebody or turn a buck. Glory day's have long past....

3. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

This is one messed up country. We don't care what is going on inside our borders unless it has to do with Animal Rights, oh and "The Father Land Security" , I mean "Home Land Security".
    We send Billions in aid every year to countries that hate us and their citizens would kill one of us for the quarter in our pocket.
    But some how through all this the Goverment manages to destroy an old man and his son for something they didn't do.

1 person likes this.
  4. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Yeah, you got that right. We're so damned worried about every country, but ours is often just as flawed/corrupt.

5. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

This is sickening. IT really is. A lot of great dogs just died for nothing!Shakes heads. They place those beat up crack head's dogs that they "train" to fight why can't they place these dogs????

6. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The same M O is used from state to state. The HSUS/AR's befriend the small town local sheriff. He's wined, dined and ??? The AR's have already picked out a target before arriving in town. The sheriff is then talked into obtaining a warrant and swoops in with the Felon AR's in tow to destroy an Animal Enterprise Business.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The press is notified prior to the raid and given the standard HSUS/AR rhetoric press release with the same old lying catch words and phrases. They go in with video cameras and set up their 'scenes'. The HSUS/and other AR groups have more than once been observed dumping bags of garbage, pet food, dumping water buckets and food bowls for the evidence photographs to be used by the DA in trial.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The problem with bringing the HSUS/AR's in on the execution of warrants is that they are PRIVATE CORPORATIONS. They CANNOT be in the homes and on the property of raid victims when the sheriff is executing a warrant. For that matter they cannot be there at all. This activity falls under Wilson v Layne and Berger v Hanlon. The HSUS, ASPCA, SPCA's and the multitude of other AR non profits are major press organizations. This clearly violates the Constitutional Rights of the animal owners. It is obstruction of justice because the sheriff knows that the victim will be tried in the press releases of the non profits. This is the way they are skirting the law. Until a victim rises up and sues the local gestapo and is determined to take it to the U S Supreme Court, these illegal raids will continue.[/font][/font]

[font=System,Chicago,sans-serif][font=System,Chicago,sans-serif]In small towns, it appears that the local judges are either ignorant of the U S Constitution or they are just paid off. "If it appears to be an impropriety then it is" according to the laws in almost every state in the judicial canons of sworn judges. If the judge ignores the law and allows the violation of the victim's rights, he does NOT have qualified immunity from civil suit and judgment. The same is true for all government officials that are involved.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The paragraph below is taken from an analysis of two 4th Amendment cases. Third parties cannot be present and cannot take photographs and publish them in newspapers, television or on the internet. It violates the victim's right to privacy. The publication of evidence is obstruction of justice and compromises the defense if the jury pool is contaminated aside from violating the Constitutional Rights of the victim.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]"...The photos were not published, but the Supreme Court ruled that merely permitting the press to be present in the home during the search violated the Fourth Amendment. The Court held that the potential benefits of having the media observing a search; such as giving publicity to anti-crime efforts or minimizing police abusive practices; did not justify the presence of media inside a home. The Court held unanimously that "it is a violation of the Fourth Amendment for police to bring members of the media or other third parties into a home during the execution of a warrant when the presence of the third parties in the home was not in aid of the execution of the warrant."[/font][/font]

[font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][font=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]The U.S. Supreme Court in Wilson v. Layne and Hanlon v. Berger rules unanimously that law enforcement officials violate privacy rights protected by the Fourth Amendment when they allow media on ride-alongs into a home when making an arrest or conducting a search. Though the consolidated cases more squarely address 4th Amendment issues, the newsgathering technique of "ride-along" is at the heart of the dispute.[/font][/font]

SFK likes this.
  7. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Reading this puts my stomach in knots.

8. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Good post and info. Stillwater. This shit will not stop until someone stands up and stops it.

9. Re: DogFighting Charges Filed Against Floyd & Guy Boudreaux

See This Here Pisses Me Off Bad Because I Had Been To Floyds Place Many Times Before They Did This To Him,and Floyds Dogs Were Very Well Taken Care Of.they Were All Fat And Healthy Not One Of Em Had Any Scars On Em Other Than 1 And It Was From A Accidental Kennel Fight When The One Male Dogs Slipped Away From Floyd And Went After The First Dog That Was Closest To Him.i Feel Sorry For Ol Floyd And Guy And I Hope That The Truth Prevails Over The Lies That They Are Tellin.and It Makes Me Wonder If They Will Arrest Floyd Who Is My Age Whats To Say That We Are Not Next,i Mean They Had Nothin On Him Other Than Those 2 Drugs He Had For His Dogs And Look At What They Are Doing To Him.so I Wonder What They Would Try To Do To Us?and I Hate How They Handled The Dogs Down There Just Killin Em Off Instead Of Tryin To Find Em A Home,i Am Just Glad I Got A Few Pups From Him Before All This Happened Otherwise They To Would Be Dead Because He Was Going To Keep Em.

10. simms

simms CH Dog

That's right!!!!

Scary aint it....If this aint your wake up call, it should be!
    But yet there are still those that think they are untouchable....I know I don't want to play that game....odds aint in anyones favor.

11. BOXDOG

BOXDOG Pup

:confused: :confused: :confused: I WONDER WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES GONNA COME UP WITH NEXT !! CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN AND 1 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR MOST OF US IS GETTIN KILLED EVERYDAY BY THEM WACKO'S !! SAD VERY SAD!! :confused:

12. savage

savage Big Dog

alls i can say is close ya doors and watch ya mouth and watch what pics you post on herre and other websites or you will be right there with floyd and guy...shit we even have cops visit here i got a pm from one the other day for being nasty to them in a post!!!like i said people watch what you tell people and only tell them what you want them to know ,not what they want to know..and stop posting pics that will and can bring you undone,,cheers

13. simms

simms CH Dog

Good Advice!