1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs as weapons.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Jan 2, 2010.

1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

My dog is a weapon.

Rickie Haywood-Williams meets the young men who take dangerous dogs onto the streets and asks whether dogs have become the new weapon of choice. He discovers that some owners deliberately train and abuse their animals to make them vicious attack dogs, and learns that the most iconic and feared dog of all, the pit bull, is back on our streets.

I found this on youtube and didn't know if anyone else has seen it. What do you think.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6jIJz93J28&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S6jIJz93J28&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
    The rest of the parts are available on youtube.

(I am sorry if this has been posted a thousand times:o)

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

well dont apologize bc i hadn't seen it and im def gonna check the rest of it out on youtube. Thanks!

3. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

i seen this pop up under my "suggested viewing" box but didnt bother to watch maybe i will tonight after i take the dogs out.

4. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

I haven't even hit play yet, and I know this is gonna make me angry just watching it...

5. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

watched all six, shows what bad owners(cowards) are doing with dogs.thanks for posting!

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

its pretty good surprisingly. A lot of morons as expected but its no where as near as bad as most the stuff on youtube.... imo of course :rolleyes:

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Just got done watching all six. Impressed with the rott and hopefully the owner can turn his ability into a profession.

For the most part though, it was rubbish. Truly sad.

8. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

yea it was i thought it was funny how everyone walked away from the "dog warden"lol it was a decent set of vids tho at least not as bad as the otc vid:rolleyes:

9. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i thought it was a decent video,at least it isnt that off the chain crap,shows a side of a guy that cares for his dog and willing to do anything for it.not alot of people out there that would do that

10. popper

popper CH Dog

i loove bringing my girl to the park and doing tricks and crazy shit with her

11. popper

popper CH Dog

wanksters with ther dogs. the guy with the rottie didnt do anything special with his dog

12. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

i call a lot of BS in that video mainly because of the poor choice of people that were interviewed.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

what about that scene with the dogs fighting thru the fench and then them getting out of the fench. has anyone seen that video before bc that was crazy! i want to see the whole video, i wonder what happened and how they got them broken up....

14. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I have only watched the first video so far, and I am astounded at how idiotic and irresponsible these people are. The two girls with their young dogs...they continuously allowed their dogs to get tangled up with the leashes and engage in a fight. The narrator was right to question their ability to handle dogs. Then the trio who were standing around blocking the side walk while their dogs had a screaming and lunging match, then let them all off leash and huge fight happened! Do these people have ANY sense?

15. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

oh yea iv seen all of them vids on youtube. all of them are idiots!!..

16. easyboss

easyboss Big Dog

Couple of problems with the video. Firstly, the majority if not all of the video was depicting the problems ( amongst many ) facing london on a daily basis not the country as a whole, as implied by the reporter.

There was an absence of a proper conclusion which is that people are responsible not the breed.

In conclusion, i will say this, even the original dda was brought in due to the many problems faced particularly in london. The folk in power must be aware that LONDON is not the uk, and any problems with dogs in london need to be tacked as a london only problem. The program implies fully that the dog issue is a uk wide one when most of these dogs as weapons crap is london based by london wannabe wanksters.

17. madboy

madboy Big Dog

l'm surprised ppl go:eek:, different day same shit,it was like that 20 years ago and it's like that now:rolleyes:l mean bully's will be bully's:D

18. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

stupid ass video..... all those dogs looked ppl friendly to me... so how does that make them protection dogs ? or weapons? unless there owneer is getting attacked by an animal i think those dogs are worthless.....

19. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

protection dogs are trained to pick up body signals and emotion, they are not trained to just bark and act agressive to anything that moves.

20. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Unless they have taken their dog to training school I doubt their dogs would do much on how they trained them. Com'on one of the guys said he made his dog blood thirsty and beats them into viciousness. The dog pepper was pretty well trained but besides that the rest of the dogs would doubtfully protect their owner.