1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs-bite.org personally attacks me and stop-bsl.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by StopBSL, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Anyone else find these two statements as chilling as I do? Thought Crimes, anyone? Criminal responsibility for what another person chooses to do? So . . . if you buy a gun from a gun dealer and then go out and plug someone with it, is the gun dealer you bought it from criminally liable for your actions?

2. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

If you walk in to a gun shop and say "I am gonig to take this gun and off my wife, that bitch just took my kids" they won't sell you the gun.

At some point they are part of the illegal intentions if they know them. If you go and just do your business, there shouldn't be a problem.

There are some good examples of the problem your stating though. Kmart for example stopped selling guns/ammo after Columbine because they caved to the pressure of Michale Moore and Rosie O-Donald when challanged. Kmart was in the movie M.Moore movie, he walked in to their headquaters and made a scene. Their numb-minded reaction was to remove those sales from thier stores. I have not set foot in a Kmart since.

Seat blets are another example... They are helping you make what they feel is the right choice. I hate those types of laws.

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

RickF3 if you are really in need of an education on the intentions of groups like the HSUS you should buy the Pit Bull Owners Survival Guide. . A link can be found on my website's opening page and several other pages as well. This book has facts and documents and information that may open your eyes.

B. Haywood has also written a book more recently all about fighting BSL which you may find helpful.

Anyway. . .

Anyone who finds dogsbite.org offensive or the contents of their blog libel should email abuse@theplanet.com and legal-support@google.com with your complaints. Something tells me the shear number of complaints could help elicit action without having to go to court.

4. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

Thanks StopBSL, I will pick up that book.

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Considering one of their members just posted my full name and location (or well, what he thinks is my location) over there, I'll be firing off my emails.

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

The information which it supplies is a great start to understanding the real forces that drive BSL and how to effectively fight it.

And, the writer who only has one rescued pit mix even acknowledges (I have spoken with her myself) that anti-dog fighting and forfeiture laws are designed specifically to make innocent dog owners become victim to illegal search and seizure and take pleas in order to save their homes.

7. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Be sure to mention that they are allowing libel posts in their comments but not approving our posts where we attempt to defend ourselves. . they may try to say that information posted as comments is not their fault, but it is because they approve ALL comments before they post . . hence none of us having a post showing on there. I have sent a few just for the heck of it, I know they will never approve it.

8. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

Something scary about that website, is they do statistical analysis against press articles versus actual facts. So, if you’re studying press articles, big surprise that Pitbulls are high rankers.

http://www.dogsbite.org/bite-study-deaths-maimings.htm<O:p></O:p>
    <O:p
    "By compiling US and Canadian press accounts between 1982 and 2007, Animal People News determined the types of breeds most responsible for death and serious injury."
    </O:p
    Based on the practice of bad analysis, they can then claim that 70% of all serious dog bits are by 2 breeds LOL.
    So between this site and the affiliated FDAFB.Org, they don't really have any factual information between the 2 of them. Each does a reasonably good job of dramatic statements, hoping to hit a soft spot, or cause a subtle feeling of alarm. For example, one said "2 breeds cause hospital air lifts" and I thought, nice attempt.
    Wolf-Hybrids are on their list, of course because they make the news LOL.
    <O:p</O:p
    One thing is fairly obvious; the family dog lady read the dogs-bite site and decided she would spread the good word because her site is even lamer. I wrote her an email to try to save her from herself, lets see if she accepts the offer. Her site had a link to “statistics” but I think that even she knew better than to link it to the garbage on the dogs-bite site. Assuming she at least has that level of good sense or cognitive ability.<O:p</O:p

9. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Rick when it comes to the animal rights movement they often times make up stats and the few stats that are "real" they quote are old. For example the CDC stats they ALWAYS use were denounced by the CDC as unreliable because of how they came about them. . you can see the statement from them on those stats in that book I recommended.

On the other side are the anti-bsl organizations. We use ACTUAL statistics when saying that the APBT is no more unstable than any other breed which we link to on the ATTS.org website. This is a group which does stand behind their stats and a test which is administered to dogs of all breeds and graded the same with no biased media interpretations.

We also use QUOTES and ACTUAL STATEMENTS (many in court) from Animal Rights groups to show how they are trying to take away dog owner rights and use lies to pass unfair laws.

Unlike those people who use falacy after falacy and assumptions to post about people who they have no factual information about. While they are busy making wild assumptions and accusations about me I am amazed they haven't tried to say I am uneducated- although they did call me a "nitwit." There is an intelligent insult if I've ever heard one. LOL.

Too bad for them I have an IQ in the 98th percentile and my reading, writing and comprehension skills far surpass, and have since 5th grade, the average animal rights nutjob.

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I emailed and made sure they got a copy of DB's comment policy. I mentioned that they wont allow the people they accuse to respond.

ETA: What's a "nutter?" Crazy person?

11. Marty

Marty Guest

This shit is getting out of hand and everybody and their brother and sister should report them, they also gave out my name and only one person that I know of knows it and I will be backing up what I said about legal action being taken against this site and the person giving out my full name :mad:

12. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

What a bunch of fags!! Why dont they put that energy into catching cpu predators, pedophiles, drunk drivers, illegal drug sites,abusive parents etc...... They are the real criminals because they hurt PEOPLE!!!!!

On another note.....BSL wont hurt dogfighters much, it will just make them go underground more and create more revenue for dogfighters and breeders because of the higher risks involved.

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I am interested in seeing where it is there that my name pops up. Are they discussing the moderation here or is there more story that goes with my name ?

14. masta of game

masta of game Banned

sooo true... BSL is bull$hit, we have bsl here in australia but it makes no difference whats so ever... im getting puppy in a week or 2, even though there is BSL.

education and responsible breeding -ownership is the answer not bsl..

15. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

CD, your name comes up in the comment forum of the original thread posted here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

by [​IMG] ernie 12/25/2008 12:07 PM | Flag as abusive
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30409&page=2
    Tulsa Oklahoma pit nutter bahamutt Lindsay [full name deleted ~baha] says:
    "Don't hide. It's bad enough when people play those childish games on the forums, but this is an organization that wants to have an aura of respectability, yet they do not honor the concept of fair rules of engagement."

These game-doggers are really full of themselves. Cajun Rules do not exist in cyberspace. Game-doggers love to thump their libertarian chests but when it comes right down to it, they secretly desire the protection of the nanny state.

Respectability? I try but it so very hard to keep up with G-D and its stellar members. It is nearly impossible to keep up with threads like 'Snitch Revealed' where game-doggers have posted an alleged snitch's photos, name and address.
    Game-doggers blame this "snitch" for every bust since the beginning of time, even though Juan Verdin swears this 'snitch' wasn't involved in Arizona. There is so much hypocrisy among these idiots, it's overwhelming.
    EVERYBODY is innocent until proven guilty, RIGHT ALLIE RENAR? But what they really mean is Every DOGMAN HICK BUDDY OF MINE despite the bloody carpets, scarred dogs, dog remains, medical kit and history of dog fighting, is innocent until proven guilty. They think Michael Vick deserves to play football and earn a living after prison but John Goodwin does not. Floyd B who has been fighting dogs for over 40 yrs can change but Goodwin can't. You guys need some basic critical thinking skills over there. That is not likely to happen since Game-dogs are a religion to these clowns and we all know what religion does to critical thinking skills.

SNITCH's ID REVEALED:
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30324

colbydogs says "I have no respect for rats, I do not care what the crime is either. All rats need to be be tied to fucking stake and burned alive."

colby that is a pretty extreme and absolute sentiment that you express there. We have something in common, that extreme and absolute sentiment is EXACTLY how I feel about pedophiles and dog fighters, breeders of fighting dogs, and spectators of dog fights.

re: Hiding.
    Game-dog has been trying to call me out for awhile. Little does this bunch of psychopaths know that childish taunting only works on school boys and insecure adults who feel they have to prove something. A tactic that works well among the scum who must pit their dog against another to prove THEY are tough.

I know THINKING is not one of your strong suits so I will give you a hint:
    I have to hide.

Oh hell, I will just go ahead and tell you, it is Christmas after all.
    John M. Dennison would see my IP address and ban me. That would be really bad since we all chat on a regular basis.

Merry Christmas. I'll be seeing you on the forums ;)

16. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Oh yes, at the risk of posting emails publicly, here's what they had to say to me when I reported the comment.

17. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I think it would be nice if these people were upfront and say who they are. I promise not to ban them , seeing how they are to chicken shit I doubt that will happen.

Oh well, they can quote me all they want, its not going to change my opinion one bit. I stand firm on my beliefs and if they don't like it then to fucking bad.....after all we are all entitled to our opinions even if they are wrong.

18. simms

simms CH Dog

In wich you should!!!!

19. Marty

Marty Guest

There's only one person that knows my name and she used to be an Admin here and I will be taken legal action against her :mad:

And she's posted twice on the blog LOL

20. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

Evidently they lurk here on a regular basis...reading some of their comments from a few weeks ago-

ernie said...it is amusing to read the gamedoggers bash john goodwin for his alf past while in the same fight bust threads they swear up and down that the dogmen they idolize no longer engage in their cherished blood sport. the old time dogmen who above all else admire the trait of gameness.
    apparently john should be persecuted for past crimes but not the serial killing family of ed & chris.
    12/13/2008 8:54 PM

Check out what they say about VSBA-

Another club that is front for dog fighters.

Judge for march show Ginny Clifton arrested at dog fight in Nov.

http://www.vsbulldoggerassoc.com/mar08_35.html
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/14951/TN/US/
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/profiles/15044/

Judge for August Sherri Self is the wife of this guy.
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/11834/IL/US/

They are posting FULL POSTS from GD-

Game-Dog.com Thread:
    [​IMG]"Typical off those that think you can take out hundreds of years of breeding in a couple of years. Another good dog lost to man's stupidity." - bohawg00

"Nice, so the family had to run out rather than do the smart thing and break up a fight. Lovely press. What a bunch of idiots." - GoingPostal

"And I just lovee the Pit Bull snarling in the corner of that page. Sometimes I think this breed would be better off extinct than this BS. That looks to be were its heading anyway as long as dumb@ss get them and don't understand them." - nc_pitbullmommy

"You have a dog. You have a dog that has been bred for years upon years to fight and enjoy it. You have a dog that has been bred for years upon years to fight and enjoy it and because of this, will fight with other dogs should it feel the situation calls for it. You have a dog that has been bred for years upon years to fight and enjoy it and because of this, will fight with other dogs should it feel the situation calls for it so you should be prepared to handle this dog should that situation occur. You have a dog that has been bred for years upon years to fight and enjoy it and because of this, will fight with other dogs should it feel the situation calls for it so you should be prepared to handle this dog should that situation occur and if you can't, why the hell do you have the dog?" - KuttersKru
    In their own words, the game doggers say it all.

the more and more I read over there the more pissed I get. OH, and this Colleen, the one that started the group, supposedly was "attacked for five seconds by a leashed pit bull"

attacked for five seconds? Sounds to me like the bitch got bit and saw saw her claim to fame