1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs-bite.org personally attacks me and stop-bsl.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by StopBSL, Dec 23, 2008.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

That's why I'd be happy to get my hands on an IP or two. Get them, ban them, track them. Attacked for 5 seconds? LOL, I was attacked for a good 2 minutes when this Golden Retriever jumped it's fence and decided to jump on my old dog. And then there was the Min Pin who came right up and attached itself on same former dog's neck. Oh, and let's not forget the Corgi. The little Corgi down the street who ripped open my Lab's right leg. Maybe I should start a site for my 10 minutes of fame and show them pictures of the scars and stitches my dogs received from these "friendly breeds", much less the ones on my hands and arms.

This site is just a bunch of jackholes taking things everyone says out of context (Yes, APBTs have been bred to fight, but they seem to ignore that very very VERY long list of dogs that have been bred to cause physical harm to another animal, like Greyhounds, who tore apart a man's smaller dog and eat cats and other small animals like party favours if given the chance), picking on the few people that actually know how to handle the dogs. But somehow people on here remain mislabled because their opinions don't coexist with a bunch of people that would like to see every single animal, every pup, bitch and dog dragged outside and shot in front of thier family's eyes because some dog miles away that they assumed was a "pit bull" bit them. For all the shit that you Dogsbite people like to sling, how many dogs of the people from this site have you seen negatively on the news? Think about it real hard.....

Awfully short list huh? I thought so. Just because a person may have done something when it was legal does in no way shape or form mean that they will keep doing it when it becomes illegal, and to even suggest that they just MUST keep doing it is beyond illogical. Like I said before, everyone over there that lurks on here like a spineless coward needs to come here and say it to our faces if they feel the urge to run thier mouths. But if Colleen wants to hide but give trouble, I'll be more than happy to give it right back

baha: Do you know how to pull IPs from emails? If you have that one, let me know

2. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

I think the folk on that site should be locked in a huge room with Buster for 3 days, with nothing but a big blanket, food, water and a tennis ball.

After 3 days, if they want to kill Buster, I will give them the needle...

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

People like them need to feel good about slandering others, I just wish they would stop being cowards and post who they are here so we can confront them directly. If they truely believe in thier cause then they would come out from hiding and not be ashamed of who they are. Thats just proves they are Currs and nothing more.

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I did not bother to email them to complain. Email google. When i spoke to them they said that blogs using the google site are under strict regulation and that they would look into pulling the plug on a site if enough complaints were lodged. also, make sure to email the planet, their web server. often times web servers will have a reason to pull sites as well. . .

they dont want to discourage your business all for one stupid website.

5. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

also, i have the ip for the dogsbite site and am sure i can get more. .. just need a minute to do it.. been busy with work.

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

74.54.191.130 is the dogsbite.org ip address

7. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Is this poster claiming to be the snitch that has been posted on a few forums. Or am I reading this wrong?

8. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

The sooner the better please, S-BSL (I'm lazy, lol). I also reccommend the you slam the ban hammer down on that IP for your site. Slowly but surely working on gathering a few other IPs and the location of said IPs

9. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

By the way, if you look at dogbite, you'll notice a retorical style that seems familiar if you've been around the boards a long while.

I think the woman running it (dogsbite) is our old friend primrose. I know Bahamutt remembers her, not sure if anyone else does. She used to post on all the pitbull boards and has been banned from them all. I think she lasted about 2 post on this one.

10. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Gawd, I remember that one. I dunno, though, Penn, this seems kinda high-profile for her. From what little I remember, she was quite content trolling the forums and spewing her gutter trash. Unless maybe she decided to step it up a notch and become a super-troll. :p

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That Ernie guy claims, "know that childish taunting only works on school boys and insecure adults who feel they have to prove something." Yet the guy doesn't even have the balls to come to this site and post that, instead of a site none of us are even allowed to post on or when we do post, our posts are deleted.

12. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

They're definitely keeping up with this thread, they haven't posted anymore comments since yesterday on the subject....the person that used to be an admin here posts comments there pretty regularly, and they take things/posts off of pitbullforum, too.

13. Marty

Marty Guest

This is what I sent on behalf of the site...

To whom it may concern,

It has recently come to my attention that libelous comments have been published on your website, DogsBite.org. These comments include falsified information implicating myself, *************, and my website, Game-Dog.com, in a variety of activities which I have no connection with. As you may be aware, some of the defenses to a claim of defamation are truth, statements made in a good faith or reasonable belief, privelege, opinion, fair comment on a matter of public interest, consent, innocent dissemination, and incapability of further defamation. The comments which you have published on the aforementoned website fall under none of these categories, and therefore would be considered libelous. I believe the comments which have been published are damaging to my character and that of the website I own and operate. I am also disappointed with your attempt to harm my reputation and good will. Accordingly, I demand that you (1) remove all defamatory statements from your website(s) by no later than 12/31/2008, (2) cease to post any defamatory comments about myself in the future, and (3) cease making references to myself or my website whatsoever. If you fail to do so, I will be forced to further pursue this matter and seek to recover damages caused to myself by your statements. I trust that you will make the right decision in this matter.

The URLs of the pages containing the aforementioned defamatory statements are as follow:

http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/2008/12/anti-bsl-organization-stop-bslcom-gives.html

http://www.dogsbite.org/blog/2008/12/ed-faron-of-wildside-kennels-has-been.html

14. Marty

Marty Guest

15. Renee

Renee Big Dog

I've alerted all my mods to check anyone who comes in spouting BSL/anti-Pit Bull crap for links to that site ;) I can - and will - stir up a mob, unconnected with any Bully site, with torches and pitchforks in a blinding hurry :cool:

16. Marty

Marty Guest

17. Renee

Renee Big Dog

Will be more effective loaded with the truth . . . and that's far more damning to them than lies. ;)

18. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

I've got a post on my blog about them, I need to write more...

http://mastiffsj.blogspot.com/2008/12/dogsbiteorgcolleen-lynntom-skeldon.html#links

19. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Agreed, and I'd be happy to post it. Let's see what we know about that site to start off. Any things we know about that site, class? :D

20. Rickf3

Rickf3 Big Dog

So an old admin here snapped and went pro-bsl?