1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs from Tatonka kennel (sorrell blood)

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by izack87, Sep 17, 2008.

1. izack87

izack87 Pup

Does anyone know how their dogs are, the bloodlines are pure sorrell but have anyone got a puppy from them and know how they are?

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Ask Tommy3 or GAPITS.

3. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

GAPITS in an excellent source for information regarding Tatonka/Sorrells dogs. We have 5 from her that are Tatonka/Sorrells. And we are very pleased with them.

4. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

There show dogs with pretty peds. And didnt one of the Tatonka kennel member snitch on Pat Patrick? I would say stay away.

5. izack87

izack87 Pup

Okay, a member here at the forum or? GAPITS i mean..

Snitch at pat patrick? what do you mean?

6. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Yep they are all show dogs with pretty peds. And I am sticking to that story. :rolleyes:

LOL they are accusing Joanie on snitching because she is friends with Dianne J. And of course Patrick is pissed that D.J. got his dogs. But in reality yes D.J. is a bitch. I do not know if DJ snitched or not. But believe me it is deeper than DJ. That is a fact!

7. BullDog143

BullDog143 Big Dog

They are pretty show dogs that have pretty peds. Show me a winning dog off tatonka's yard right now. And how hard headed do you have to be to think that Tatonka kennels didnt snitch on Pat Patrick and what are they doing hanging out with Dianne Jessup with the kennel they have? It just looks to me they are covering there ass and not letting the heat come come on them and copping out on somebody else so they dont get there dogs taken. Ill stick to my story you stick to yours.

8. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

why would anyone be friends with someone thats out to raid every dogman possible, when they themeselves have a yard full of similar dogs?

hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
  9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

in this circumstance ...your right.....

in different but similar scenario , youll be surprised by how quick a person will throw out names for reward regaurdless of friendship..all bs aside...

Cutt-

10. izack87

izack87 Pup

I´m kinda not following here, did the people at tatonka kennel rat him out to the cops? not to familliar with everything that happens in the us.

so you think i should look around for another kennel?

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

If you want sorrell blood go to the man him self there is all kinds of it around off working dogs the best stuff off that,that I have seen came from a man with few dogs but they were good dogs.

12. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Some of the people on this board are beyond retarded. Neither DJ or Joanie "ratted out" Patrick. How could DJ rat out Patrick? She was never in his bussiness or on his yard so she didn't have the info to rat him out with.

What got Patrick busted was likely retards like you running their mouths about how game is dogs were on the Internet.

Since dogfight is illegal then yelling on public forums about how game someones dogs are is a great way to get them busted.

Its obvious some of you never took a logic class. To rat someone out you have to be in their bussiness.

13. izack87

izack87 Pup

yeah i´ve sent an email to the sorrell kennel but newer got any answer, not that easy to find someone who is willing to keep a dog at the yard for 8 monthes untill it can be brougt into sweden, has to have all kinds of test and rabies shots etc

14. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

I'm happy with mine. Joanie is a great person to work with. If you can prove to her you're not an idiot and can handle these dogs she may be willing to work with you. Good luck.

15. Wow, very unlike you. Remember that you are a SUPER Moderator.:cool:

When a third person speaks of someone it is call hearsay. I am sure you know that hearsay is not acceptable in a court of law.

No, no one ratted but do I agree with "stay away". I will explain....

As far as I know, there was no snitching. The issue here is that Joanie is buddy, buddy with the enemy in Dianne Jessup. Why is Dianne J the enemy? Because she does business with H$U$ and has taken their money.

"A friend of my enemy IS my enemy"

Another "funny" thing about the Joannie/Dianne relationship is that on one side Dianne speaks ill of dog fighters but says nothing about her friend's "past" (I mention it because it is known in and out of the net). A conflict of interest if I ever saw one.

Absolutely. If you WANT a sorrells, go to Mr. Sorrells directly. If you are looking for the blood, ask GAPITS if she has any available. She has nice dogs and shows active participation in the positive image of the breed.

16. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

LMFAO, this crap reminds me of middle school. Yeah, the reason P.P got busted was because of DJ:cool:.....give me a break. Where do people come up with this shit. I will say it again, people have to watch what they say regarding these dogs. There are people logging into these boards and forums daily looking to gather information. Nobody listens though, until they bust down your front door. Loose lips sink ships.

17. izack87

izack87 Pup

Absolutely. If you WANT a sorrells, go to Mr. Sorrells directly. If you are looking for the blood, ask GAPITS if she has any available. She has nice dogs and shows active participation in the positive image of the breed.[/quote]

Yeah i´ll try to get ahold of him, but it´s not particularly the sorrell blood i´m looking for, just a well breed dog do work with, there is alot of bloodlines i´m not so familliar with but from what i heard sorrell dogs at least thos from mr sorrell himself are good dogs, anybody that has any other tips about good blood to look for or so?

here in sweden the purebreed dogs are few and the bloodlines are verry mixed up in most dogs so it´s not much to go on.

18. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

LOL Carolina Boy right? How did that pooch patch dog work out for you? Didn't you want a Tatonka(Sorrells)/Carver cross at one time? LOL

Again it goes WAY deeper than this. Keep pointing the finger. Patrick is just pissed that DJ has his dogs. I see why Pat is pissed that she has his shit?

And again only a dumbass would come on a PUBLIC board and talk about a winning dog. But I guess some will never learn. :rolleyes:

Yea Bert has good dogs however make sure if you get a dog make sure it is bred the way it says it is.

And Rocky yes I am aware that the issue is that they are friends.

19. Carolinaboy? Like in Misterdogman's Carolinaboy? lmfao:eek:
    I certainly think asking someone to "show" a winning dog can be perceived incorrectly to the masses. I personally thought of conformation or weight pull wins.

I PERSONALLY DO NOT SEE WHERE MELANIE OR PAT ARE SAYING "TATONKA KENNELS" SNITCHED ON THEM.

What they do point out is the friendly relation between JoAnn and Dianne Jessup. This information is not TOP SECRET. So I figured, if they are not childhood friends, what do they have in common?

20. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

who said anyone was accused of being a rat? Their wasnt anything to rat on, Joanie interviewing and bragging about being friends with Diane Jessup in her $500 ADBA Gazett ads tells EVERYTHING. If you think Diane Jessup is friends with the fraternity, you dont know a fkn thing about the dog world.