1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs Off Garner Hickson

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Talent, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Talent

Talent Banned

I read a lot of post about people asking about the dogs off of Garner Hickson. I own a bitch off Garner Hickson and Garner Maryjane(cottingham redboy outlaw). When i bought this bitch as a pup Tom stated that the highbred vigor of this breeding should be thru the roof and it is. I can not speek for anyone else who may not be satisfied with thier selection but my bitch has been ON FIRE since birth or atleast since 8wks when i purchased her. After doing reasearch im starting to notice hickson is putting some really good game winner on the ground and i feel blessed to have one. My bitch has been thru war and has always come out on top. Anyone else have any dogs from Tom that they would like to praise? or not. Please own a dog before giving second and third party comments.

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I have a pup of rosco that I really like!!...he's on the shy side but he's very serious!

3. shatoe

shatoe Pup

I could not be happier with my el negro pup at almost 1yr. old he is a little nut.Virtualpedigree

4. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Hickson is a like a hidden gem as a stud dog....most people like the flashy peds of ElNegro and Dynamite (both good dogs as well) Hickson would be my pick if I was to get something from TG yard!

YIS

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
  5. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Hickson x Dyno combo should be really nice!

6. Talent

Talent Banned

Years ago when i bought my bitch, i was not planning to buy a dog off hickson but rather ch. hickory. When i saw Hickory's pups they were nice, but the boldness of this one pup in the kennels across caught my attention. I soon noticed that the whole litter had something special about them, mine being the only female if i remember correctly red nose all the others were males with black muzzles. I think a another dog(male) off hickson bred frisco yoko bitches is next. Yes, Hickson is like a hidden Gem and i like that. His pedigree is actually "perfect" if you know exactly what your looking at, but that means nothing. Like her father she loves to chew wood, my deck has taken a beating along with the oak next to it. She has a very hard mouth.

7. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

8. 4G63

4G63 Pup

I like my dog off of Clyde.

9. Talent

Talent Banned

So you have a dog off garners clyde? which would make him a brother to hickson, how does he produce?

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL ok well i will say damn near perfect accept for that frisco being in the 4th :D

11. 4G63

4G63 Pup

correct, half brother to Hickson. He's 2.5 years old, and has not been bred.

12. Talent

Talent Banned

Frisco being in the forth doesnt bother me a bit. Acually my next dog will have him closer than that. I hear what people say about Frisco good and bad and I also see his offspring holding their own. I will try my hand. I need to see it for my self. Not saying peoples oppinion on the dog is incorrect. but, i think there are too many guys who jump on the band wagon of hate when it comes to Frisco. Some say that they would never own a dog from frisco and thats there right! Me... I cant tell what to believe when it comes to frisco so im gonna see first hand. People question everything about him yet his name appears up close if not floods the pedigrees of many many good game dogs. Hey! what better way to spend 1000usd and a few years? It's an investment. If it doesnt work i'll charge it to the game. Then "I" can say i owned a Frisco dog personally and it didnt work for me.

13. Talent

Talent Banned

4g63 how is the dam bred of your Clyde dog

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I pick up a Hickson x Orange Crush.

15. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

i have to say that is a beautiful dog in ped and in pic

16. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Thanks Tiger,I like him a lot.I wouldn't mind having one off Hickson as well.@ Dynomite I really like Genghis.

17. 4G63

4G63 Pup

The dam is out of Frisco/Miss Candy breeding. Miss Candy is from Leaver Red Jr/Tigress breeding.

18. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Frisco just didnt put out enough Ch for some people, lmfao. Wouldnt have made it on the real doggers yards here

19. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Candy was an unbelivable female. I have pics somewhere of me putting her in shape for a conformation show.

20. 4G63

4G63 Pup

I'd be interested in seeing some if you find them.