1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogs who fell out of the sky

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pit101, Mar 19, 2010.

1. pit101

pit101 Big Dog

Ok this post is about dogs with no peds, dogs who no one had a clue where they came from and they went on to make an impact in the game.

I know dogs like this probably would not have produced anything, but were great [] dogs.

Any stories anyone has would be greatly appreciated!

2. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

3. Funny how 35 always comes to mind. A better topic would be name some of the dogs that were bred countless times and the papers said Zebo or others.

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

i dont find it funny i mean hell u dont really hear that much about dogs that noone knew the background of because someone would usually put some sort of papers to the dog so he could be bred and shit and 35 was a bad mofo and one of the most famous pit dogs of all time so of course he is gonna be one of the first to be talked about 8xw hell of a bulldog in my book and i would have bred to the damn dog not even knowing his background just to see what he could produce papers are for looks dont tell me a damn thing about the bulldog accept he had good parents or bad parents

5. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

If I recall correctly GrCh Chuco Loco didnt have a ped

6. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

good post
    How bout Gr Ch Virgil

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

of course gr ch 35 is going to come up, as well as being an 8x winner, the whole story about how he was obtained the condition he was in and they way he demollished anything he came across should make him the first dog that anyone thinks of when this topic comes up.

8. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Not sure if this has been posted before i used the search didnt see it but here ya go

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><tr><td>
    </td> <td colspan="32" rowspan="1" valign="top" width="720" align="left" height="1710"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td width="3" height="3">
    </td> <td width="712">
    </td> <td width="3">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="1702">
    </td> <td valign="top" width="712" align="left" height="1702"> <center>WHO WAS GRAND CHAMPION VIRGIL?
    <center></center>
    "Virgil" was born in a litter of four and was the last one to turn on. We tried rolling him at eighteen months but he was not interested. Our efforts to roll Virgil did not succeed until he was two years old.

In his first roll he fought against a hard biting "Eli" dog who hit two arteries within four minutes.
    Virgil retaliated by destroying this dog within the next six minutes. In the next roll, Virgil came off the chain against a big strong opponent of Boomerang breeding, who was conditioned, and thirty minutes later the owner picked his dog up. Virgil had done considerable damage and was about to put him away.

Big Brad contacted me and set up a match with friends of his at forty-nine pounds.

First match, Ted and Frank vs. Ozzie Stevens. When released
    Virgil barnstormed his opponent called Harley from the first minute and never let up until Ted picked up at twenty-eight minutes. Virgil never got a mark on him.

Second match, F. Rocco called to inform me that Mike So. had a two time winner called Cain that nobody would match. He explained Big Brad backed down from him with his Loco dog. I called Mike and we agreed to match at forty-eight pounds. On the day of the fight I couldn't get
    Virgil to empty out. We walked him over and over to no avail. Mike So. looked at his dog and then at Virgil and said he wanted the forfeit and wasn't going to fight at all.
    I tried to get him to change his mind, but I could not. My right hand man was there, his name was Bob Bryan and tried to negotiate with Mike So. After plenty talking Bryan came back over to me and said that Mike So. was ready to get in the pit with his dog. I asked him how he did it. He said, "it was easy, he just set a time limit on the match, that is the fight was still going on at forty-five minutes, I would have to concede and give the fight to Mike So. and Cain.
    I thought this was crazy and I didn't like it, as Bryan would always give advantages away in all his matches (like giving away three or four pounds in all his matches). But I thought it was better this way than not to match at all. When the dogs were released Cain showed ability and bite. But the more pressure he tried put on
    Virgil, the faster Virgil fought and the harder he bit. This match was taking place high on top of a hill. The barn sat out in the open with no shade. Humidity was high and Cain turned at twenty minutes. When handled and realized, Cain started out, and Virgil shot out of his corner, hitting Cain in the chest so hard that he drove Cain's backend to the floor in a sitting position.
    They were both biting good, but
    Virgil was clearly getting the best of it. I looked for a handle and got it. I scratched Virgil and he pounded Cain in his corner. Virgil was now biting hard on the nose, chest, shoulders and stifles. Cain to scratch again at twenty-eight minutes. Virgil met Cain in the middle of the pit, but at the last second, side stepped him taking a leg hold and running right by him, flipping Cain over. Virgil was fighting an extremely fast pace and doing damage.
    I called Byran as I was worried about making the time limit. "How much time do we have", I asked. Bryan replied it was now thirty-two minutes. I got a handle and back of the pit.
    Virgil went into a foul hold and once again I called to Bryan; "How much time do we have", Bryan called out thirty-six minutes. I got a handle immediately and when Mike So. released Cain, he fell in his corner and was counted out at thirty-eight minutes. This fight made "2" for Virgil.

Bob Bryan and Greg Garnett contacted me quite some time later and they said they had a match hooked up against Grace's
    CH. Elmo which was a litter mate to GR. CH. Mickey and GR. CH. Trouble. I was the second match at this convention. Chicken Man Dave fought first and lost. It was his barn and his scale. When I weigh, the scale was gone. I asked Chicken Man where the scale was and his reply was that he was not letting anybody use his scale. It all sounding fishy to me. But I put Virgil on the scale to weigh him. Our match was set up at 49 pounds. The scale said Virgil was two pounds light at 47 pounds. When I asked for a test weight, my opponent tied a string around a barbell and hung that around the scale to verify the scale was right. I said "bullshit" as I weighed my dog in the last week and had a certified test weight and four different scales and Virgil was on the weight on all of them. What this meant was my opponent was two pounds over weight. But with all the arguing, I said the hell with it, let's get it on.
    Virgil met Elmo in his corner and Elmo popped an artery in Virgil's muzzle and another one in his shoulder. By eight minutes Elmo had Virgil down. But Virgil was deep into the chest from the bottom. When under pressure, Virgil seemed to lose his temper and sure showed it this day!
    For at the eight minute mark, he came off the bottom with Elmo's chest in his mouth and he pressed Elmo over his head. Elmo's front legs fell over
    Virgil's back while his legs were suspended in mid air. Virgil then threw Elmo to the pit wall. He made a flurry into the throat for a couple of minutes and switched to a belly and kidney hold. Virgil had unusually long fangs and he buried them up to the gum lines in his kidneys. Virgil left loose and then repeated this procedure two more times. After that Elmo was not fighting back. His owner gave up the fight at thirty minutes. But his dog died a short while later. This was win number "3" for Virgil.

Fourth fight I was called by Frank Bunce to match into
    CH. Chisohn who was a four time winner. He was owned by Swango and Sears bred by K. Gaines.
    In this fight
    Virgil caught in his corner and popped an artery with the first five minutes. It seemed that every time Virgil touched him, he drew blood. But CH. Chisohn was game and determined. Virgil had a rough time with him but was slowly breaking him down. By forty minutes, CH. Chishon was in bad shape. Swango conceded at fifty-two minutes and CH. Chishon died right after the fight to make this win number "4" for Virgil.

The fifth fight was against Phil's Little George who was a two time winner and a deep game dog.
    Virgil experienced some kidney problems in the fourth fight and in the last two weeks before this match the kidney problems came back. Virgil started out fast and tore a gaping hole in Little George's chest. Within the first ten minutes it looked like he was going to put him away. Then he heated up probably because of the intense kidney infection. Little George started coming back into the fight and got Virgil down for a little while. But the more George tried to put on Virgil, the worse Virgil bit him right back into the gaping hole that he opened in the beginning of the fight. As they were standing up battling it out, you could see the blood dripping out of his chest like you turned on the spigot; I had been dripping like this from the beginning of the fight. Little George had weakened and went down. He had a hold of Virgil's leg. Virgil was chewing on his head to get him off and it sounded like he was chewing on his knuckle bone. Phil conceded at forty three minutes to make this win number "5" for Virgil.

He was six years old, and I sold him to "Solo" formerly with "STP" Kennels where he lived until he died at 11 years old.

Ozzie Stevens
    </center></td> <td>
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="3">
    </td> <td colspan="2">
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td>
    </td></tr></tr></tbody></table>

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thats a good dog for sure, had mad game too!:)

10. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Ch panama red was said to be a dog found roaming the streets of Dallas and given a fancy pedigree.

11. How is Gr Ch. Virgil a dog who fell out of the sky???

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

exactly what i was thinking but i posted that anyhow lol

13. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

That's the Wrong GR Ch Virgil, Not Ozzi'es but Gambler's GR Ch Virgil was purchased at the Valley's Traders Market with no papers...

14. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

there is tons of these in mexico lol and im not playing you have your dogman that go out there with there pretty papered dog and big egos that there from the states and blah blah blah and "WHAM" they get there ass handed to them by a no body with a paperless dog now that is funny and trust it has happened to the main stream dog man from here in the states but do they admit it and come back and tell the truth hell no they dont i think this gives you something to think about and there is currently a dog in T.J. mexico beating anything and anyone that comes there way and NO PAPERS like its been said before the dog makes the paper not the papers makes the dog or something like that just cause it looks preety it will not always be gold :rolleyes:

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Ok but they both have peds LOL i thought we were talking about dogs that we dont know the background of here? or am i lost again ahahaha

16. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

I thought we are talking about dogs that are from unknown bloodline, bred and sold with no papers? then I found Gr Ch Gambler's Virgil's Ped, then I read someone on here knew how Rushin' Bill's Gr Ch 35 was bred, so I'm lost myself. LOL

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

as far as i know noone knows how 35 was bred but both virgils had peds,and if someone says they know how 35 was bred they are full of shit

18. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Read the LONG CANINES Thread, some poster said " I may be the only one left who knows where Gr. Ch. 35 came from since Bill is gone now ". Who knows he could be bullshitting too. Then again he did bullshit about a dog with not one teeth in his mouth winning about 7 matches...

19. boogieman

boogieman Big Dog

20. gr ch gamblers had quite a bit COLBY IN HIM..