1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dogwoman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by solid1kennels, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol i just might play along, i think the judges will place mine :)

2. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog

Leave me outta that part, my wife is 60 years old, or past her prime lol

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm harder to handle than most dogs, which is probably another reason I'm single. LMAO!

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

ok blackcloud never count a old girl down . they will surprise you . and zoe now we want to see you for sure . most of us like the hard ones to handle . usally they keep scratchin .

5. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

If you're not into pale skin, tattoos, piercings and a not so sunny disposition, I'm probably better left to my dogs. LMAO!

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

oh now come on you look better than you think . all that stuff does'nt matter as long as the happy .

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I hear you there Zoe ... I am a difficult woman myself lol.

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Difficult AND a heathen. Canadian girls... they'll give you a run for your money! lol

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I am just Italian with a bad temper! hahaha I like to have my way all the time and I am spoiled and when I don't get what I want I become a major bitch. And don't ever say I am wrong lol.

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Are you my long lost sister?! LMAO! Although I don't get mad when I don't get my own way. I just always get my own way because I'll do it anyway! lol

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I think Cartman is my inner voice..... "I do what I want!" LMAO!

12. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL Oh yes I need a chain spot to keep me in check I don't like answering to anyone. If I feel tied down I get really aggressive and mean hahahaha.

13. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What was that my ex used to call me..... cold hard bitch. That was it. Meh. He was a pussy. LMAO!

14. sounds like you ladies wasnt schooled properly and need to be put in a real keep..lol.. ahaha..just kiddn ya

15. there used to be a good dogwoman in my area in the late 80s. raised her own line.. conditioned her own dogs .. won quite a few shows.. she was well respected..she moved to a differnt state but i would bet she still has a few dogs.. apbt 4 life

16. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Better watch it. I do tend to me a man biter. LMAO!

17. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

man if something happens between me and Blau I am f*cked and will be alone for life!! I'm so used to having somebody who is just as into the dogs as I am that I won't stand for anything else :D

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Bro if you were smart youd be all over sadieblues, have u seen her?

19. fajahmaria

fajahmaria Banned

i dont need a fucking horney man around me when im doing my dogs than i choiche to have the girls around me.... your doing the dogs not doing the man :P

good thing about it a lady can make a guy focus on someting else than his dog hehehe

20. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What?! No love for the bitchy, Canadian, heathen LWG?! lol