1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Double GR CH's

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PIt4life, Nov 2, 2006.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Are they are other Double GR CHs other then Tornado?

2. zattara

zattara Pup

i think tornado is one proven dbl gr ch.
    but many dogs have won more than 10 matchs but why they aren t dbl gr chi donot know.

3. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

They probably weren't contracted matches.

4. Tudor's Gr Ch Black Jack (16xw)
    Triple gr ch :)

Walow likes this.
  5. there is really no point to take a bulldog into that many dogs. for a contracted match, you know you're going into a dog who is worthy. i wouldn't put any more trust into a 15XW than i would a 5XW, as long as those 5 wins were against warriors. here is a dbl gr ch from japan: <a href="http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=177623">
    UZA'S DUKE</a>

6. Gr Ch Hanson's Red Man (14xw)

7. Yes I think the same way. Nice Japanese Bulldogs...the Japanese and the Korean People are very talentet animal breeder..

8. PrNc

PrNc Pup

I'm not sure about gr ch red ace?

9. Sorry but this dog is not a Gr Ch. He is a CH. he lost twice.

10. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Its Japanese rules, so he is a gr ch. He lost 2 due to him crying, LOL, looks like they were using the sound rules, so i wouldnt discount how good the dog is on them 2 losses anyhow.

11. :D cry? a very wrong choice at the beginning! There are no such rules such as Japanese rules. they dont know what they are doing! They should go back to their Tosas.

12. CB

CB CH Dog

13. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

14. However, a Bulldog that beat 12 other Bulldogs cant be that bad....or?

15. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

I AM SAYING THAT HE IS GOOD, NOT THAT HE IS BAD.

16. SORRY...DONT KNOW YOU FROM ADAM, BUT THAT WAS A REDICULOUSLY IGNORANT STATEMENT. THE JAPANESE HAVE SOME AMAZING BULLDOGS. I SPENT 3.5 YEARS LIVING IN OKINAWA, JAPAN AND SAW SOME TRUELY IMPRESSIVE ANIMALS. THEY ARE MOSTLY MATCHED BY CAJUN RULES....AND YES, 'CRYING' IS A HUGE NO-NO.

IN A COUNTRY WHERE THE APBT IS STILL REGUARDED AS A NOBLE WARRIOR MATCHING DOGS IS NOT ILLEGAL, DOGS ARE TESTED AND TRUED, AND ARE THERE ARE STILL PUBLIC MATCHES WHERE LAWYERS, STATESMEN, AND GOVERNORS COME TO SEE BATTLES, ONLY THE BEST DOGS GET FED, AND ALOT OF AMERICA'S BEST BLOOD IS IMPORTED DAILY (VICE/VERCA)...SOMEONE BETTER HAVE THE FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE ABOUT THE WORLD OF JAPANESE DOG FIGHTING TO MAKE SUCH A BOLD STATEMENT. DO YOU?

ENOUGHT ABOUT THAT....IM OUT.

17. That is correct, he is a good dog, but this GR Ch title is not earned by this dog. The rules are certain. No Lose. 12xW and 2xL is not a Gr Ch. Japanese might have their own rules but there is no such thing.

18. RIDDICK

RIDDICK Pup

Hello out there I agree with you 100%,I use to own footage from japan in the early 1990's and they have some monsters over there I was shocked to see how the game is carried over there A1 dogs for shore and very conditioned and long winded most of that footage ive come across were 2hr 3hr shows easily.

19. :) You are one of those who was lucky to see Okinawa, beautiful ocean. 2-3hrs is good time. I watched 6:47 in Europe. I watched dead games more than I can count.

As a reply to your sentence above: Look at my sentences(posts) again and tell me where I did say Japanese dogs were bad. In my second post I said they are certainly good dogs.

* Now, There is only one set of Rules and that is Cajun Rules (as you mentioned). this is for the world. To be e grand champion the dog has to have 5XW without a lose. Right or wrong?

* Even the dog is a monster, has a killing bite and very athletic, if he loses then he is not considered a Gr Ch. Is this right or wrong? this is ofcourse right! there is no such thing as Japanese Rules, they might have the bests of the bests, does not make any difference. A dog has to have 5 Wins in order to be e GR Ch.

You dont need to be smart ;)

20. Were in Europa you saw 6:47....? Thats nearly a working day...