1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Double GR CH's

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by PIt4life, Nov 2, 2006.

1. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

That it is realonebulldog....

Blackjackjr..Cajun rules are not the only system of rules in place today. Just because it the most commonly used guidelines in America, its not the only one.

2. There Are A Couple People Here Who Actually Know More About The Japanese Game World Than I Do. Maybe They Can Come Out And Speak On The Subject. 3 Years Of Experience Is Alot...but Some Here Have Alot More, And Have (in The Past) Campaigned In Japan.

3. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

WELL YOU HAVENT BEEN TO JAPAN THEN, THERE ARE JAP RULES AND THAT DOG WAS MATCHED UNDER JAPANESE CONDITIONS (TOSA RULES). HAVE YOU BEEN TO JAPAN? I KNOW THEY STOPPED USING THESE RULES IN SOUTH.KOREA BECAUSE THERE WAS TOO MUCH BULLSHIT WHERE THE REF WOULD FOUL THE DOG ON SOUNDS THAT NO ONE HEARD.

4. I have not been to Japan. If this matters.

You just said it, sound that no one heard.

It was the first time I heard that 12xW 2XL can have the Gr Ch title. And personnally i IGNORE this stupid rule of Japans. There is no such thing. I dont care if they use Tosa rules. But the real pitbull sporting rules are certain. of course there are little difference in Cajun Rules from country to country. as an example, In some countries, handlers do not enter the pit. this is acceptable. But this 2xL can be a gr Ch bullshit is not accaptable. AT least I do not accept it and ignore it even if they feed the best of the bests. If you accept, this is your own choice. As I said in my first post, they can go back to their Tosa fights, dogs weighing 100+ pounds.

5. This match is a draw game. HAndlers agreed on taking the dogs from the pit after 647. All the scratches were completed. First scratch JOker Jr.

PODGORICA 11.11.2006 20:00h
    AMOR 'S SKAR 2W VS MONTENEGRO'S DZOLE (JOCKER JR.)
    MALE 19.700 KG (This is 43.340 in pounds)
    Refree XXXXX IVANOVIC

pedigree of GR Ch Joker (sire of montenegro's Dzole)
    http://pedigree.pitbullworld.org/pedigree.pl?command=pedigree&id=6329

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2006
  6. PrNc

PrNc Pup

Gr Ch Galvins Pup 10xw

[​IMG]

7. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

6:47 is a long long time very game indeed, but does not impress me. Any two dogs that go for that long seemingly have no mouth and/or ability. Did not see so cant say for sure, but where are the 10-30 min monster stoppers? A dog that breaks another proven dog or stopped him physically in short order imo is better than a lot of long wins. Any one of the 6:47 dogs stepped into the box with a dog like chinaman probably would not have lasted the hour mark. Problem is some of the best are not even gr ch much less double. Like chinaman, as the story goes no one wanted anything to do with that dog after his first matches. They all knew better. Wonder what a dog like chinamans track record could have looked like if he was taken to japan?

8. You talk about cajun rules and you are right 1 L (game or not)and the dream is over. The only question FOR ME is did this dog lost twice R E A L Y game? If yes, then he is more than a grand CH. for me.....he is a grand CH + 2 time real proven. If I had to choose between a 10 (multi) time winner and a 10 time (real) game loser I would pick the loser for my breeding-program. ....and I think over the long run I would have success.

9. E X A C T L Y that separates ouer choice of dogs from all other kind of dogs. If you hear something from a dog that is able to fight another dog for more than one hour ...be honour what kind of dog pops into your head? R i g h t a Bulldog. And if you hear from 2 or 3 hour fights you KNOW the talk is about Bulldogs. That is no lucky coincedente. And the monster stopers you talk about...well from my point of view they are like Poison for a Bulldoggers work......its hard to find out how game they are and they are able to kill Real game dogs in short order....and thats the worst thing that can happen.

10. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

very true, any real monster with a mouth back in the day must have been almost impossible to test his real gameness. Makes for quite a sticky situation, but i am sure the old timers had a trick or two up their sleeves. sorry for getting off topic.

11. VEry good discussions :)

I thought the same thing for this long match. I thought these dogs either have no strength in the mouth or they had muzzles on. I saw the pictures of these 2 little game dogs in a private forum and they looked pretty well.

As a personnel opinion, I like short matches whatever the weight is. Short and fast. Like Chinaman and Jocko.

12. Short matches and dogs with mouth....is that what you searchin for? Well, for that you dont need Bulldogs, you will find it in a very high number of other dogs.......

13. Exactly realonebulldogs!

The fan seeks the thrill and the fancier seeks perfection. Game and ability are two indispensable attributes.

14. Yes, this is what I am looking for and it is my choice. matches no longer than 30 minutes. Everybody's blood choice, training method and target is different. Isnt it? I dont want a dog stay there for 1 hr, use his defense style. I want him to start and destroy, make him cry and come back. This what I want!
    What do you want?

15. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

this being a gamebred forum and speaking of double grand champs i figured everyone knew game was a given. But yes i like a hard ass game dog that is a straight destroyer. Take the best to a dog like this and watch it end quick that is the perfection you are speaking of imo. Dead game, hardest mouth, naturally long winded, and more agility and raw strenght than he knows what to do with. That is a bulldog. look at what has been working like rbj/bolio-tomb. complete package. a four way cross to get all the important traits in one dog including mouth.

16. Well,I want a dog dog that nobody bets on. An average looking dog that comes over the long run from the bottom to take a Destroyer down. A dog that makes the crowd cry.....even the bad @sses! I want the best you can get....the truth... simply a BULLDOG!

17. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

to each his own.

18. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

How can you tell if a dog is dead game if he is a 30 min. destroyer.

19. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

The same way you can assume all Eli dogs are well-built, with alot of heart. Or that breeding is as simple as making vague descriptions on bloodlines, and throwing a bunch together to get the "complete package". You assume, and make it up as you go.

If it was so easy, everyone would be pumping out ace after ace.

"this being a gamebred forum and speaking of dbl gr ch I figured everyone knew game was a given". Game is never a given. 95% of these "gamedogs" are curs. Its very easy to say "I'd take a game plug with no ability, over a talented hardmouth cur anyday!" but the fact of the matter is, most dont walk what they talk, and are more impressed with 30 min destroyers who were never gametested, then 6 hour dogs.

I'd love if every dog I ever owned was able to get in the woods, catch the hog, and be home in less then 30 while taking no damage. I love every one of my dogs, and dont want to see any of them being wailed on, and put behind to make that game scratch. But, thats not the name of the game fellas! If your dog can outsmart/outclass and finish a hog in minutes, great, but don't call it game unless he shows the bulldog heart.

I think most have good intentions with these dogs, and mean the best, but greed and winning takes over. Dont forget what seperates a bulldog, from all the other curs in the world fellas. If you wan't strong dogs, there are stronger. If you want hard-biting dogs, there are harder-biting. But if you want a bulldog, breed BULLDOGS, and stop making excuses for other traits overrunning breeding programs.

20. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

i will put it like a better dogman than i put it.

game is the name of the game but if you got one that can go the stretch without ever having to prove it then why bother. if the dog can finish quick and not waste energy so be it. I want the best not the gamest. if it was only a scratching contest that would be different. and just because he is a quick finisher does not mean he is not dead game. A total package bulldog usually never has to prove game because of the raw ability. I would take an ace over a deadgame dog anyday. Although does not mean this dog will produce, just look at zebo.