1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dr. Bob Kennels

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Iverson's Pits, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Does anyone have any experience or second-hand knowledge of "Dr. Bob" brand welded wire mesh kennels ??? Came across a seemingly awesome deal on Craigslist for a 3-stall set up.

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I havent myself but I've been looking for some cages. Most of the heavy duty type are usually 6 ga not 8. This looks to be hot-dipped not electo plated (not shiny?) and that is what u want as its a thicker coat and I believe the thicker the wire gage the longer it is dipped also giving you an even better coating.