1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dumbest stuff you've heard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gameexchange, Dec 1, 2009.

1. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

to my friend, his ambully will be able to grab any apbt by the neck and hold them down until their circulation cuts off because the ambully is muh "beefier" then a skinny apbt and has the power to do just that.

2. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

LMAO i heard that alot its always the brindle ones 2 lol

3. dsi23soc

dsi23soc Pup

the manager at my apartment complex just told me that all dog breeds were allowed except the ones who had locking jaw?!?!?

4. im up in pittsburgh, and from what i can tell aint many bulldog people up here. a few.. but ive heard a shit ton of dumb stuff
    "ret" nose (red nose) every pit is a red nose around here. and ret noses are crazy (once i painfully tried to explain its just a nose color, then tried to explain ofrn...didnt work). i get asked at least twice a week if my house dog is a ret nose. it is obviously black. also i heard once from a wise dog fancier on a corner....if i feed my dog cat food his head will grow. had a guy ask if my tan male was a "rockwiller". met a kid with a big hippo blue while walkin my dog, told me my dog was too small and must be mixed. i said nope my dog is all apbt, then he said his blue must be so big cause his was from fighting lines and mine wasnt... good topic! lol

5. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

A police officer told me that if a dog has a tail that curls, it has Pit Bull in it :confused:

6. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

lmao dang i love messin with ppl ima do that 1 day lol

7. caponedog

caponedog Pup

A buddy of mine said that the way to find out if your dog has a hard bite is to fill up a 2 liter soda bottle with water and give it to your dog. If he/she can bust the bottle they have a hard mouth. True story. Dumbest shit I ever heard.

8. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Aw, hell - I had a pup a while back that bit through a soda can and had soda spraying everywhere - if I had only known that that was one hard mouthed killer that I had !!:D

9. I had a guy call me back last summer and ask if i was still into the dogs, i told him that i was just starting to get back in and was looking for some of my old blood. we talked a minute and hung up, a couple days later he called me back and said he found some great pups for 50.00 apiece, i asked how they was bred ( just making conversation) and he said they didnt have papers but the guy told him they were pure gator mouth, lol. well i told him the only way i new to tell for sure was to look in the pups mouth and if they were pure gator mouth they would have 2 rows of teeth on the top side, he called back later that night and told me how that guy didnt know s###. because them pups only had 1 row of teeth on top and when he confronted the owner he said that the 2nd row of teeth wouldnt come in until they lost there puppy teeth.

GOD FORGIVE ME. LOL

10. TJRED

TJRED Pup

Had a chick tell me once that her and her husband could never get a pitbull because they wanted to have kids one day. She thought that the kids would get attacked. IGNORANCE AT ITS BEST!!

11. Jelet

Jelet Banned

im still lol'ing.
    hahahahahah

12. 918eva

918eva Pup

yeah, here in oklahoma, unpapered pitbulls are always colby,gator, or they'll just say they're rednose when you ask them the bloodline. i've met a lot of people that just dont know anything about the breed, and i wonder how they even got there information in the first place. i wish people had to be educated on the breed BEFORE they could actually breed them

13. 918eva

918eva Pup

well, your in luck then cause your apbt and every other breed is allowed then.

14. 918eva

918eva Pup

i've heard of the gator mouth pitbulls to.hahahaha

15. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

your so evil LMFAO! ur buddy must have been real embaresed when u told him to damn funny . how the hell would someone believe this shit lol

16. doubledog

doubledog Pup

I got a fresh one. I know this guy, he is al tattooed and looks like a hardcore dogman. We talked a few times and he mentioned he gave one of his bitches away because she got stuck by a mutt right, so i tell him just to let her keep the pups for 6 weeks and the to give them away right! He says she is no good no more, so im like why? He says because every litter she'll have from then on will not be pure blooded because the sperm from the mutt will pass on to the rest of her litters. I was like whoa, come to find out he was just another backyard breeder.

17. doubledog

doubledog Pup

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja, dude u made my day

18. doubledog

doubledog Pup

u should oftold him he might have pig in him, funny when this comes from a cop jajaja

19. doubledog

doubledog Pup

I remember the time i broke my friend in. He was doing his first breeding right and the bitch was givin him and the stud a hard time so i went home and got the breedin stan, we strap her up and i told him to jack the dog off so he'll go to work quick. Inside im laughin my ass off right so after a couple of minutes the stud got on and tied right. After 20 minutes or so my buddy he was like 16 then. He was like how long will they be stuck? I told him, u want him to hurry? He was like yeah! My wife got mad because i had him on his knees blowin the dogs a-hole. It was the funniest thing i ever saw. I hope he learned his lesson.

20. pitbb

pitbb Pup

Walked into a petsmart, talked to a boy about his dog and asked if it was an APBT he pointed to the dogs nose and said, "Nope, he is a "staffordshire pitbull", see his nose, see how there is pink and black on it, only "staffordshire pitbulls" have that."...that ended our conversation.