1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

dunkel dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gypsyboy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

Just asking if anyone has anything from paul dunkels kennels he seems to be the only breeder who fits my situation I'm in need of a good working dog as my own dog died 3 days ago (rip sampson) thanks for the time ps ill only be getting a dog if a contract comes in for my company it would give me the funs to get a new dog.

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Good luck with getting a new dog and I am sorry for your loss. Got any pics of him?

3. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

No pics sorry but he was a working dog who was heavly scarred about 19 inch and brindle a better dog I couldn't have wished for he would be on my doorstep every morning I still expect too see him when I wake up but time goes on

4. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Sounds like he was a good un, they door become a part of the family...all the best to you in your seach for your next dog.

5. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

Thanks guys

6. I'm confused on you one minute your dog is heavily scarred and a true working dog yet your looking at buying a dog from dunkell then talking about working Stafford's from gypsy's ? LOL

7. BeninoKnl

BeninoKnl Banned

Dunkel has Good dogs.

8. magma

magma Pup

hello

his dogs are maybe bred right, but the guy himself was/is a peddler nothing more nothing less, and his big mouth put other people into problems.

regards
    Magma

9. +1 my point exactly. What has dunkell got that other kennels and breeders have'nt got how does he fit your criteria ?. Surely if you where into the breed you would no where to find a trusted breeder instead of posting other threads saying there's no decent dogs in the uk just breeding cross bred cur's your lack of knowledge to me has lead you to dunkell because of the bbc you proberly google'd his name and he's the first place you have looked. I'm not having a go by the way just my opinion.

10. BeninoKnl

BeninoKnl Banned

A friend of mine just sold 2 dogs 2 norway and they have a ban.

There was no problem whit the border control.

Any breeder any where Can sell to countries whit ban.

Just need to use the nut between the shoulders.

There is a couple of good people in the UK that runs good dogs.

I think that you haven't been in to theese dogs for a long time.

11. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

In response to the guy who said he was confused allow me to explain the dog I owned was given to me by a family that has had staffords for a long time were talking maybe a hundred years (3 generations of breeding) my dog was not a pet he worked so I never took pics as it would not be wise.is there anything I missed?I have since decided against getting a new dog thanks

12. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

and stil you are looking at dunkel dogs LOL.
    Haven't heard 1 thing about these so called gypsy's that run working staffords for hundred years or like you said 3 generations of breedings.
    The last staffords to actualy do anything were crossbred between show and working lines, other working staffords are bred from show dogs from the late 60's/early 70's.
    I love the working stafford but some need to get of their high horses with those mythical and fabel working staffords that all try to keep a secret.
    If you are serious about working dogs, you wouldn't even want to get near dunkel kennels, jmo

13. gypsyboy

gypsyboy Big Dog

Joe black its understandable that you do not belive me when I say working staffords but they Do not work the box I'm more of a digging guy. Also i don't see were I even got on my high horse about these dogs thanks.

14. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Either your living in a fantasy world or the people who gave you, your dog are... there is no constant line of working staffords for 100 hundred years, if you knew anything about staffords in uk ..you would not being saying this BS above,,,

15. Joe Black

Joe Black Banned

The funny part is that people still doubt your words Ricky B, you and others were those who bred and worked some fine staffords but as soon as you say the true history of these dogs it ain't so according to some who weren't even around in that period.

It's the same when stafford people only talk about Psycho but if i look at those peds and the dogs he was bred too, i can only say that northern rust and his father were also a big part of that line since nearly every northford dog can be traced back to them.
    Correct me if i'm wrong offcourse

16. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

i have a question ?? isnt that one of the folks that collected money for floyd when he was busted and the money never got to floyd ?? my memory may be off so correct me if i am wrong but i dont think i am. if i am right for that reason alone i would never do business with him== Dan

17. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Obvious noob is obvious

18. sega

sega Big Dog

Yo gypsy, just get a pup n see how u like him, won't know if u don't get em, don't worry abt everyone else, we all learned to walk b 4 we ran

19. adampowell

adampowell Banned

whats peoples opinions of his dogs as of today, i have been told very well bred gamedogs, but have also been told there not as good as once was an now are cold dogs, many thanks :)

20. magma

magma Pup

Hello

once ? that sounds that people think dunkel was something like a oldtimer ? lol see he got a couple of pups straight from TG a he bred them generation after generation no selction at all. when my memory serves me right i would say he got his first dogs from TG maybe +/- 10 years ago. a peddler he was with a loud mouth, nothing more nothing less.

@ Dan yes that was him but he Dunkel told back then people have not send money to him thats why he could not send any money to Floyd.

regards
    Magma