1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

DVD: Walker Payne

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by OnionHead, Jan 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Bigu1

Bigu1 Pup

Yeah that banker was fine...(insert whistle).

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

true that big

3. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I enjoyed it.:)

4. Robber

Robber Big Dog

It was also kind of bogus how it was implied that the dog was becoming aggressive to other dogs because he was being conditioned("trained to fight"), when he tried to lunge out of the back of the truck..

5. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I noticed that and kinda chuckled to myself, also the big white dog... wasnt that an american bulldog? it didnt look like apbt to me, silly details but I did enjoy the movie.:) so it doesnt really matter about the errors.

6. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Looked like an AB/APBT mix most likely, guess they wanted a big imposing looking thing for effect...