1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dwyers TIGER and Dwyers DUTCHESS from Louisanna

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by portcitypoochpatch, May 22, 2004.

1. Any information on these TWO old dogs from Louisanna would be a big help. I know the owners were at that time in the 60's to 70's were Paul and/or Hazel Dwyer. My last contact with Paul and Hazel was in the mid 90's. Some stock I have is bred on the Talamo's ABLE bloodline. Leeding back to the TIGER/DUTCHESS dogs. Normally I would not ask this far back, but the dog is heavy bred Talamo's stuff, ALL line bred on the ABLE dog, and I would like to know if someone might know what the TIGER/DUTCHESS came from. Thanks..pooch

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Sorry I tried to find out some info for you, but couldn't come up with anything.....

3. Thank you so much BNK, glad you put forth much effort. My little gyp is brother/sister(pawpaw-taz) on top, and the bottom is heavy, heavy line bred on the Talamos Able(tiger-dutchess). Anyways, I think that is what this site is all about. Helping one another..God bless you..pooch

4. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Hey No problem Bro....Glad to help if I can...That's why I'm staff...:D...If I do hear anything I will be sure to let you know....YIS

5. Good looking out BNK!!! I will also look around for you. ;)

6. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

You go girl.....But hey can you do me a favor??? and shut that dog up...lol

7. U leave lil SPIKE alone.....lol

8. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I think he is Call-lick..lol...and needs to be put down...

9. It's COLIC not CALL-LICK u silly mofo........lol

10. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I no I got 6 kids lololololololol call-lick eeeee hahaha