1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Dynomite Jr. update

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by ganja, Jun 19, 2012.

1. ganja

ganja Big Dog

almost 3 years old now :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yeah he drank a lot lmao
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

before anyone asks: yes they do get along.. most of the time lol
    but seeing how the pup's being an ass sometimes, I doubt this will go on as he reaches maturity lol
    they aren't out together 24/7, and they wear collars when out together (I took them of because I'd like to have those 2 framed in and it looked better without collars lol)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Very good looking dogs. You can tell they live the good life.

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you got some nice lookin dogs Ganja. those lounging in the pool pics are hilarious

4. ganja

ganja Big Dog

well I don't hear them complaining lol ;) thanks a lot

thanks a lot lee! :)
    how are your's doing?

5. elifan

elifan Big Dog

nice looking dog's,hows the black one bred?

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

theyre doin just fine. crazy as hell outside and calm as could be in the house, so i cant complain LOL

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

looking great!

8. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Dyno Jr. is a nice looking dog, I say that with some bias though. Got a double bred son off Dynomite and he looks very very similar to your dog.

Black dog lookinh nice too, but partial to the other. :)

9. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

Those 2 play that well together? How are they breed? Both males right?

10. ganja

ganja Big Dog

that black one is actually out of a littermate of my other male :)
    APBT Online Database

ohh I see.. you're pretty lucky.. that pup is one crazy ass dog haha he's a nutter inside and out ^^
    he's a little calmer inside, until you dare move a finger haha

thank you :)

he's actually a grand son off Dynomite
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [349046] :: FOREST HILL KNL'S DYNOMITE JR

they play well together inside.. outside it tends to heat up fast, but they keep to themselves if you give them both a ball, then they'll go sit on opposite sides and chew on it lol :)

the little one can be quite an ass on some days.. he'll spend literally the entire day growling at the big one every time he get's a chance to see him lol
    those days they don't interact at all, and usually it's over within a day and the next day he'll act just fine

the big one is pretty laid back when it comes to our own dogs..
    he doesn't behave like that with any dog outside of our own though..

actually, around here it's our JRT bitch rules the house, and she does it with an iron fist! lol
    the boy's cannot even playfight together when she's near because she'll run in between them and snap/growl at them to get them apart.
    I'll tell you this: they don't call female dog's bitches for no reason!

they're both male, yes.
    I put both their peds a little higher in my posts :)

11. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

You are barking up the wrong tree if you think good box dogs cant be social. Gr Ch. Shotsie was a house dog and ran free when her owner fed his yard. She was the real deal! It is a lot to do with the dog and partial to do with the owner. Not all dogs can be friends or tolerant.

I keep a 14 yr old male in the house with my firecracker off Dynomite and a Shotsie bred bitch. They are fine. Do I trust them to not get into, hell no. Do I watch them like hawks, hell yes. Once my young dog makes it past 3yrs, I will know damn well how will act in most all situations. Now bring my young dog around another grown dog, not advised. What happen on the dogs land and house is far different then what happens off the property. Basically dogs know who the boss is they wont be so stupid with each other.

:) To think you can take two grown males and get to live together is crazy, but from pup ages you got a chance. NEVER TRUST THEM OR LEAVE THEM ALONE! They are bulldogs and they will get into it if not controlled.

That Dandy Andy looks like a twin to my dog too. Which your dog looks alot like as well. Very pretty line of dogs.

12. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

So what I am saying, dont plan on two dogs being friends. Have the plan to keep them separated in case they just dont jive. Otherwise you are asking for problems.

13. ganja

ganja Big Dog

ohh I don't plan on them getting along forever :)
    but I don't see any reason to keep them constantly apart yet, as they both still enjoy each other's company most of the time :)

when they don't, or when the pup is too pushy, I just keep them apart for the time it lasts.

once we'll get to the point that they cannot be together anymore they'll be separated permanently :) I'm fine with that.

14. ganja

ganja Big Dog

color or gender doesn't matter much to me, so neither were a factor when I choose to take him, and I fully accept and understand what comes along with that choice ;)

15. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

You got it! They may remain friends or as you said they may just reach the point they dont tolerate each other. Like myself if they do work out around each other, great. If not great. We understand and accept the dogs for who they are.

16. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

So I noticed you have kind of a low gate to your back yard (dont take it like criticism). Have your dogs ever jumped the fence? I ask this because my dogs would not have even thought twice about it. Once some idiot neighbor poked his head over my 8 foot wall and just about shit his shorts when one of my bitches jumped high enough to look him straight in the eye as my dog investigated if it was a cat she saw or what.

17. ganja

ganja Big Dog

they don't try to jump no.. they don't care much about what happens on the other side

if they did they would be leashed up or chained :)

we cannot fence any higher on any sides (one is actually lower because of a contract made between the former people occupying these houses)

18. ganja

ganja Big Dog

actually, both my bitches will rush that part of the fence (that door you're talking about lol) and the dog's couldn't care less about it :)

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Wut up ganja, long time no talk!......we still goin to amsterdamn or what? Lol

20. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Nice, damn 3 years already!! I remember his puppy pics.

Very nice looking dog and he sure enjoys a good life :D