1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ear Cropping

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Irish Pitbull, Mar 31, 2011.

1. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

i do ear corrping for look but alot of pepole do it is to make them look mean

2. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah, those big bat ass ears would prolly get shredded, lol. but hey, if they get shredded, THEN i'll crop em. :) and i do know how much dog's ears can bleed. I've watched many a dog get their ears cropped. Makes a nice big puddle and a red-headed dog.

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

it does either way lol !

4. T.B.K

T.B.K Pup

We hog hunt our dog and it is safer for the dog! If a hog gets at a dogs ear then that is more vet bills and the dog could die if it is blinded by blood in the eyes! Some people do it for the look but it dose serve a very valid purpose!