1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Electric Mill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Vincent Vega, Aug 30, 2022.

1. God forbid anybody should ask people how they do things to compare to how you do things yourself......no wonder these type of forums have died a death over the years !

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You got an answer.

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Again? But I have won so many internets and all they do is take up space!

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

You didn't come across as anything. I just read and then respond if I think I know something about a topic. Sometimes i will babble on and even tie in a real life story as a backdrop or for a base line, especially if it is the morning after night shift. I use this site and others to wind down before I crash. So no offense taken and did not perceive you or anyone else as rude.

I purposely did not offer any actual times because I think the worst thing a person can do is compare what one dog does to what another dog is doing. No two dogs are alike, no two mills are alike and no two people are alike. With that me saying an actual number carries no useful information so I choose not to use numbers or sets.

I have dogs who are bred exactly the same, fed and raised the exact same but on a mill, or any mill, but their numbers are not close to the same.

I have a 1950 Chevrolet truck that some time in the past the owner removed the straight axle in the front and replaced it with an IFS (Individual Front Suspension). I do not know whether it is a '75 Ford Maverick or a 77 AMC Pacer. I took pictures and went to those respective forums and asked what year model is my front suspension.

I was told to find a Chevy truck and put it back like it should be. I was told it was not suppose to be a bolt in unit and that the motor mounts were not supported well enough to the frame. I was told the dual spring shocks never lived up to their hype. Not one person actually answered my question but all gave me some really solid information.

I simply responded, "Thanks for your time" and I moved on.

S

5. To me its just like casually asking how much folk are bench pressing its no big deal just getting an idea of what people with a similar interest are doing
    But anyway like you say " Thanks for your time ".

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

And if this were a bench press forum I would have answered the same.

S