1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Elevage Vanelle / Vanelle's Kennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AnAdmirableMan, Feb 3, 2024.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I agree with the cheap fuck-tard comment wholeheartedly. Money crazed not so much.

The dogs may or may not be his passion, but he has turned them into his livelihood. I applaud him for that as most anyone can make a living off what people need but it takes skills to make money off what people want. That is because people have more wants than they do needs so the competition to get their 'wants' money is far greater than their 'needs' money. Again, I applaud him for that.

I even applaud him for targeting groups with way more disposable income than the average pit bull owner/fancier. He is smart.

With all that said, he has to have a story to tell and those stories must be embellished in order to make the sale/keep making the sale(s). And once you embellish the first time the stories have to get better and better each time they are told.

I only need one encounter with someone and when they show they are full of shit I never seem to forget. And one of my other shortcomings is in my eyes it is really hard to see them any other way even when they 'change'.

We had one chance to meet him some years back in Texas, near Houston. He didn't show with his 46lb male. He never paid the forfeit. We never heard anything from him. The host felt so bad he offered to pay the forfeit out of his pocket. We drove 16 hours to meet the great Chico and see what he had to offer.

I have posted way back when the most insulting thing you could say about a person is 'he just sells puppies'. You could trash him out in any other way and nothing had the intent to hurt like 'he just sells puppies'. Old dudes thought that way.

And you are right. I have never done anything in the dogs nor with the dogs. Please write that down. I just move from board to board and page to page cross posting other people's experiences in an attempt to fit in. I have never done nuthin'.

Chico Lopez is really smart and has found his hustle. No doubts, but he just sells puppies.

S

oldguy likes this.
  2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

This my friends is why liberalism is bad. It makes you totally throw away any kind of logical thought and replaces it with delusion and feelings.

Dude, pull Chicos dick back a little before you choke yourself.

Chicos the best,
    Chicos done it all,
    Chicos my Monday man crush
    Chico created the APBT and the game!
    Chico conquered the West.

That's how you sound loving up on that man. Lmfao about the STP comment. Talk about being love struck and clueless. =))

oldguy and Staff0rd like this.
  3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Fuck sake @AGK , I thought you wrote " This my friends is why lesbianism is bad" I need to buy new glasses:-B

Staff0rd and AGK like this.
  4. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Chico is a first class seller who has tapped into a market where there is demand. The better the story and the more expensive the dogs, the more they want those dogs. Status uplifting? who knows. Maybe I am wrong on this, but it seems harsh to me that such an extremely expensive puppy is nowadays used for its original task.

oldguy likes this.
  5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

The way I see it is like 3 dogmen stood in the yard wearing denims..
    Dogman (A) likes Asda brand (Walmart in USA) and costs £15 per pair
    Dogman (B) likes Levis brand and costs £80 per pair
    Dogman (C) wears Prada brand and costs £800 per pair.

I'm the (A) brand guy and my pal was the (C) brand guy.. I once asked him what's the difference between our denims since both get mud, blood and dog shit on them, only mine are £785 cheaper? He told me there's hardly any difference in the denim, it's just that people are more impressed by his £800 Prada jeans!

Sometimes I wonder if Chosen Few's CH Lindo got his arse handed to him by Golden King's GR CH Kid in 35 mins because Kid failed to notice Chico was wearing Prada jeans?

stedz, Bloodline74, AGK and 2 others like this.
  6. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Fortunately, dogs have no idea about money and status.

Staff0rd and oldguy like this.
  7. Staff0rd

Staff0rd Pup

And they're the ones ending up suffering from it too

oldguy likes this.
  8. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Money can be constructive or destructive.
    The choice is yours.
    Often takes the sportsmanship out of sports.
    Status, just act normal, you're acting crazy enough.

stedz, Bloodline74 and oldguy like this.
  9. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

@oldguy … wouldnt think you would have known about prada mate … i know i never till our youngin mentioned them :)

oldguy likes this.
  10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

He was a big money guy skipper, he bought Rustler's Elsa, Viking's Connie, Ben, CH. Lady Marmalade and an entire litter off Kemmer's Little D and Robin .. The lunatic wouldn't let the dogs near him that day in case they marked his jeans.. I thought it was funny as fck since we used one of his jackets as a lure for the springpole a couple of weeks previous and realised it must have been worth a fortune.. Well that's the first time I ever heard of Prada!

reids skipper likes this.
  11. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

@oldguy Hopefully you checked the pockets of that spring pole jacket first to see if there was any money in them. LOL

oldguy and Staff0rd like this.
  12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

F.W.K. likes this.
  13. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

What happened to marmalade in the end? She ever produce anything? Only ask as I got offered her for free before she saw any shows. I just thought if being offered for free she can’t be any good so said no thanks. Was shocked to hear of her later making a ch. don’t know if she just wasn’t ready when looked at or what. Can’t believe who offered me her would be blind and miss a dog good enough to go on and make ch.
    Similar story with a dog called munch who went on to win a show over ch Ben brother. Didn’t have the space at the time so said no and what was being kept ended up a cur lol always the way I suppose.

14. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Zebo didn't last to long so on to Chico. Any guess on the next best thing?

oldguy likes this.
  15. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Not really sure what happened to her? Maybe got took along with others from same camp, or maybe they sent her back down south prior to getting bust, I can't quite remember now?
    She was a good female and very well bred.. I heard some stories from people who wanted to discredit her, but regardless, she was a proper bulldog.

16. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Connie and maggie seemed real good producers @oldguy

oldguy likes this.
  17. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Was connies dams side legit ? Just seen she had billy behind her ?

oldguy likes this.
  18. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Cunts, hopefully she wasn’t taken. Think I heard maybe a litter mate was said to be better, could be wrong though. Heard she had a hard mouth though. End of the day she made ch and a dog can only beat what’s in front it. If you don’t rate the dog, challenge it, anything else sounds like petty childish stuff, mind you that’s grown men for ya. Was just the sheer shock for me hearing she made ch. 99% sure I was offered her and told she wouldn’t start up. Thought ffs how’s my luck offered her for free as well.

oldguy likes this.
  19. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I believe Connie's pedigree was legit skipper.. I had her for a few days while her owner sorted a new pen for her.. I know Viking Kennel is an honest sporting man.. I was there when Tartan Kennels bought Connie and we drove her north together.. I'd rented a small flat in the city, my place was one level up, overlooking a neighbour's garden around 25 feet below.

A hot summer day, got home, opened all the windows, unleashed Connie, went to fetch her a bowl of water, came back and she was gone.. Straight out the fucking window, flew through the air and crash landed in my neighbours garden below. I thought she was DOA, ran downstairs into the garden to find Connie trotting around the place sniffing and marking her spots.. She was a nice easy going female, totally bonkers and maybe one of the gamest bitches in UK.

gog123 and reids skipper like this.
  20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Connie produced Tartan's Ben 1xw who lost game against Winning Way's CH Kane, he was a hell of a dog who (IMO) deserved so much better.

reids skipper and gog123 like this.