1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Elevage Vanelle / Vanelle's Kennel

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AnAdmirableMan, Feb 3, 2024.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

Kane ever get the chance to produce anything?

2. maetb

maetb Pup

Lindo didn’t get his arse handed to him. He came in terrible shape after a very fucked up travel and going into quarantine, got to work on kid who started protesting in his very own style. Lindo didn’t make the expected damage and got picked up with no damage.

Hate him or love him, chico did his thing, travelled more than most. The world finals in Brazil were top notch shows.

I am happy for him that he can cash out now by selling dogs, exploiting new markets as the skilled salesman he is.

3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I understand there's contradicting stories on almost every aspect of history, but if Lindo was in such bad shape, then why did a dogman of Chico's experience and stature choose to go ahead, and if Lindo had no damage and GR CH Kid was protesting, then why did Chico pick him up?

From an article on history of Grand Champion Golden King's Kid 6xw...

"In 2012 KID became DOY and his owner – FOY. Then came the challenge from Chico Lopez and his CH LINDO. Another FOY and DOY from the other side of the world. That would be a great match of two top dogs and two top kennels. A match where nobody gave KID any chances considering Chico’s reputation.
    CH LINDO was an International Champion, winning all 3 matches in different countries. It was something you watch in movies, Champion against Champion.
    Now we had dog of the year from Balkan, CH KID, against SDJ’s dog of the year CH LINDO in a match to decide who is the greatest in the world. It was also two kennels of the year matching each other. CH LINDO was 300 grams heavier than KID and he lasted 35 mins. Chico stopped it to save him, but his dog still died the day after the match. The ring always shows the truth and the truth was: Kid was the best in the world.
    With virtually no injuries from his last 3 matches, KID was walked home on his collar and leash, uninjured. After this spectacular win KID became DOY 2013 and International DOY 2013."

GR CH Golden King's Kid 6xw.

GR CH Kid.jpg

david63 and stedz like this.
  4. maetb

maetb Pup

Nice story, but not true. I was there.

The lindo dog was sick and both dogs chico was travelling with got denied entry in the country and taken in quarantine when he landed at the airport, although all documents were present.

When both dogs got in after paying a fine/bribe, chico went through with Lindo and paid forfeit with the other.

Lindo didn’t put Kid away as he thought he would and got picked up with no damage. After Chico left the country, Lindo died.

Kid won that show, no denial about it. Was it a great show, no. Did Lindo died from his injuries, no. Was Chico too cocky, probably yes.

You win some, you loose some. I don't know if Lindo would have beaten Kid on any other day but that day the traveling beat him, nothing else.

that is how I have seen it happen, nothing else.

grove and oldguy like this.
  5. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I suppose there's as many opinions over that show as there was people involved.. Clearly the Balkan version is different from yours, I wasn't there, got no stake in it.. I respect both 'your' version of events, and Golden King's.. 'Seeing is believing!'

maetb likes this.
  6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Wtf is "foy"?

oldguy likes this.
  7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Your guess as good as mine? '

'Footballer of the year?'
    'Fisherman of the year?'
    'Father of the year?'

8. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

It is not said that such a dog like Reflex or whatever dog cannot produce, but the fact remains that you are going further and further away from the core by breeding dogs solely on the basis of a piece of paper. Nevertheless, there are good, and I suspect even more bad, dogs born from untested parents. And because of this, and the desire for money, there will always be people who breed dogs based on a piece of paper. I knew a breeder who had his bitches bred on their first heat, by very good males. That didn't sit well with me, but since the good man had bred many good dogs, my critical view of this way of breeding was quite wrong with the good man. What is wisdom!? everyone does and must do what they think is right. Gameness 1st Ability Stamina best X best the time will tell the rest.

oldguy likes this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Posted this wrong was meant for The French Canadian legend thread.

oldguy likes this.
  10. fighter of the year