1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli dogs overseas

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by siccen, Mar 21, 2024.

1. siccen

siccen Big Dog

I wanted to know if there are legitimate Eli dogs specifically in Thailand. You see I've owned Eli dogs for over 25 years and I will be moving to Thailand soon to live with my wife.
    This is the first time in 25 years that I am without a dog.
    It's a horrible feeling.
    I go frequently, but have never researched it.
    Knowing my future plans now I will start but I just wanted to see if anyone has any knowledge on the subject.

2. used to be a good scene there dont know about current situation

3. Staff0rd

Staff0rd Pup

There's some Garner bred dogs over there, but mostly rbjbt crosses.. Or atleast it used to be like that.

4. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Much appreciated guys. Thanks for the info, and sorry for late response. If there's some Eli dogs over there I'm going to find it.