1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Eli is always the way.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by SA powerline, Jul 12, 2011.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Eli dogs can stand on their own. Keep them tight.

2. david63

david63 CH Dog

O-yes and eli and 6 bit dogs i like.

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

Oh yes sixbit and eli bred dogs are great dogs too.

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

David63..What do you think about Eli and Sixbits hounds?

5. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

But what we really wanna know David63 is what do you think about sixbits and eli dogs?

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

plain and simple Don mayfield talk a lot of trash.

7. david63

david63 CH Dog

in the book of interviews if not mistaken floyd talks a bout ELI breeding. and oh yes storytime with DON.

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

I THINK THEY'RE GREAT DAMN DOGS . i first got into the dogs i had leo kinard dogs they were okay 4 me . but for me eli and skull dogs and sixbits. GREAT.

9. david63

david63 CH Dog

pacc12 I also like purebred Boudreaux dogs Damn good dogs good hard mouth and wrestling.

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

HAY Triplrj you r the first i heard that had red ELI dogs DAM you got me all excited and i had one male name RED ROVER ARE YOUR DOGS BRED LIKE THIS HIS SIREN IS NIRIDER'S BOUREGARD AND HIS DAMN IS CARDIN'S GEE GEE AND RED ROVER A.D.B.A NUMBERS ARE 676OOD-62 AND NIRIDER'S BOUREGARD-36700-85 AND CARDIN'S GEE GEE--642OOB-83 or anything bread LIKE that AND RED ROVER LONG GONE HE WAS HARD HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE HIM SINCE.

11. david63

david63 CH Dog

Hay triplej or just p.m me

12. There are red Eli bulldogs all over the place my man.............

13. bestia

bestia Big Dog

14. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

Bestia thats real nice right there.

15. david63

david63 CH Dog

Thanks for answering my message on the red ELI dogs Dred lok kennels do you have red ELIdogs just p.m

16. NGK

NGK Top Dog

My yard is real heavy in the old Eli blood and Boze blood, all red working dogs with black noses, never bred for color, lol, not even once....

NGK

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i breed eli dogs mostly bullyson/missy. And i also breed for color black,buckskin,brindell, or piebald any of those base colors. why because that's conformity lol. if the dogs in the background are of a certain trait's well guess what the offspring get?

18. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Lol My brood bitch is inbred That stuff LOL Yes the same stuff they are hard dogs I wouldnt want them if they were not , LOL that is funny the same red strain that you like is the one I like the best

19. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Mine are the Sealer jr stuff to the 8-ball stuff good hard dogs mostly red, I will bet I am AI her to scooby I bet they are all red looking with black mask. Those dogs have allways made me happy.

20. NGK

NGK Top Dog