1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Elvis has left the building.

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by planecrazy, Jan 26, 2009.

1. planecrazy

planecrazy Big Dog

[FONT=&quot]My wife and I had to lay to rest our beloved Elvis on November 18, 2008. :( His past perineal hernia caught up with him again. It had slowly been re-rupturing over the past year and his vet thought he might have anal gland cancer too. At the age of 11 and a half we didn’t think it was fair to let him suffer anymore. As most of you know, it was the most devastating thing we had ever done. But he is at peace now. There’s no way to measure his impact on our lives or the void that he leaves. I just wanted to share with you all the love and joy he brought into our lives. Elvis will be missed and he will always be the King to us.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
  2. planecrazy

planecrazy Big Dog

[FONT=&quot]It’s been over 2 months since we lost Elvis and it’s only now that I can talk about it. I’m still feeling pretty down. But I would like to thank game-dog.com for this great sub-forum to tribute our best friends. And I would like to send my condolences to all of you in this forum.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:)[/FONT]

3. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Sorry For your loss's. I Think most of Us in Here know how you Feel. Think of the 2nd picture as Elvis Waiting at the ol' pearly Gates for ya;), He's a Good looking apbt. I know Another dog will Never Replace him but maybe you should try getting another? R.I.P ELVIS

4. I am sorry it had to end that way. I am sure he lived every minute loving your family's company and attention. I love my dogs too.:o

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Elvis.

There are two of these threads.

6. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Sorry for your loss, it never gets easier, although time will heal all wounds it still sucks and I feel your pain.

Sorry

7. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

Sorry for your loss. I know it's hard and there will never be another. Luckily we have memories.

8. planecrazy

planecrazy Big Dog

Thank you for the kind words. :D